Volgens mij redelijk beperkend artikel. "vooral de prestaties moet verbeteren."
Dit klopt maar is wat kort door de bocht. Dat is duidelijk te merken (maar niet beperkt) aan deze zin: "en is er volgens Apple bij de iPad Pro's sprake van een lagere latency."
moet je interpreteren als: De Apple Pencil heeft een latency van 9ms ipv 20ms.
Al wie twijfel dat IOS 13 voor iPhone een klein bier is (ik citeer hier @arnoudwokke
in de ios13 preview) : https://www.macrumors.com/roundup/ios-13/
Keep on scrolling.
Ik doe een poging: (sorry voor NL/EN)
iOS 13 looks largely the same as iOS 12 except:
- single-use randomized email addresses (privacy. Convenient and data safe way to sign into apps and websites.) Sign In with Apple is authenticated via Face ID or Touch ID, and your information is further protected with two-factor authentication.
- In iOS 13, users have more control over how and when apps access their location data.
- There are new controls for limiting the location data shared with apps
- 30% snellere Touch ID
- he Maps app got updated again, and the new Maps app features broader road coverage, better pedestrian data, more precise addresses, and more detailed landcover and a a new Look Around feature.
- Siri has an all new voice that sounds much more natural
- CarPlay in iOS 13 has been overhauled with a new Dashboard view for music, maps, and more, a new Calendar app, and Siri support for third-party navigation and audio apps.
- AirPods & HomePod opties
- HomeKit Secure Video feature + HomeKit is also being added to routers from Linksys, Eero, and Charter/Spectrum for the first time.
-Text editing is easier than ever thanks to scrolling improvements and more accurate gestures for moving the cursor,
- Files app now supports sharing folders and accessing files from external storage devices.
- iPad: major updates to Slide Over or Split View
- Apple Pencil latency has been improved, dropping from 20ms to an impressive 9ms.
- Devices that use Face ID, the Face ID feature unlocks up to 30 percent faster.
- Apps in iOS 13 launch up to twice as fast, and apps in general are smaller. Apps are 50 percent smaller in size when you first download them, and 60 percent smaller on average when updating.
- Dark Mode changes the entire look of the operating system, darkening everything from the wallpaper to the built-in Apple apps.
- The new Find My app in iOS 13 combines the prior Find My iPhone and Find My Friends apps into one app that makes it easier to locate both your devices and your friends.
- A new feature llets you find a missing device even if it doesn't have a WiFi or cellular connection.o do this, Apple uses crowd-sourced location information delivered through Bluetooth signals. Basically, your devices give off a Bluetooth signal that can be picked up by other nearby iPhones, iPads, and Macs, relaying that signal back to you so you can find your missing device.
- Apple has long offered photo editing tools, but video editing was limited to cropping. That's no longer the case in iOS 13, with Apple now offering video editing tools to adjust elements like exposure, contrast, saturation, brightness, and more.
- Apple overhauled the Reminders app in iOS 13 to make it more useful and more competitive with third-party to-do apps
- iOS 13 adds a gallery view in the Notes app, letting you see all of your Notes thumbnails at a glance. There are new tools for managing your folders and subfolders, and there are new options to share an entire folder with someone.
- Search is more powerful in the Notes app and can recognize what's in the images inside of your notes to help you find specific text like receipts or bills.
- There's a new download manager in Safari in iOS 13
- ajor improvements to the Files app bring new capabilities to the iPhone and the iPad. For the first time, you can access files stored on a USB drive, SD card, SSD, hard drive, or SMB file server
- There are a few notable updates to the Home app and the HomeKit protocol in iOS 13, bringing new features to those who use smart home products.
- AirPlay 2 speakers can be used within HomeKit Scenes and Automations
- You can also now add Siri Shortcuts to HomeKit Automations
- Encrypted end-to-end HomeKit video's to iCloud
- 200GB iCloud data plan ($2.99/month) for a single camera, or a 2TB iCloud data plan ($9.99/month)
- HomeKit support is available for routers in iOS 13, providing further protection for your smart devices. HomeKit for routers firewalls off each HomeKit device
- The Health app has an entirely new look in iOS 13 incl new features like menstrual cycle data for woman and a environmental noise monitor and Toothbrushing Time.
As said: Voor de volledige
uitleg zou ik deze link volgen: https://www.macrumors.com/roundup/ios-13/
[Reactie gewijzigd door Coolstart op 24 juni 2019 23:49]