Rage3D heeft haar roadmap van ATi's Radeon plannen geupdate. We kunnen in 2001 de Radeon II en de Radeon Pro verwachten, respectievelijk 2 en 4 keer zo snel als de huidige Radeon:
- RADEON MAXX - 2 Radeon chips, 128MB.
- RV100 - A low-cost Radeon version. To be announced this month, shipped in November.
- Mobile RADEON - A Radeon with a lower power consumption for mobile computers. To be announced in nearest months.
- RADEON II - Two times as fast as Radeon, full DirectX 8 compatibility, programmable T&L. To be announced in the next 6 weeks and to appear on the shelves by the beginning of December.
- RADEON II MAXX - 2 RADEON II chips. Will be released 3 months after RADEON II, in spring 2001.
- Integrated RADEON - A RADEON integrated into the North Bridge. To be announced in the end of this year.
- SOC - system-on-a-chip. An all-purpose chip: CPU, graphics, sound, etc. in one. (So, that's where SP-3 DSP develompent resutls are used...) Will be announced in spring 2001.
- RADEON PRO - 4 times more powerful than RADEON - 400 Mhz core (0.15um process), advanced rendering architecture. Release planned for the summer 2001.