AutoHotkey wordt ontwikkeld in C++ en stelt je in staat om vaak gebruikte toetsaanslagen, handelingen en/of knoppencombo's met het toetsenbord, muis en gamepad achter een sneltoets te zetten, zodat de betreffende handeling in één keer wordt uitgevoerd. Daarbij is het mogelijk om eerder gescripte toetscombinaties van AutoIt2 te converteren naar de scripttaal van AutoHotkey. De ontwikkelaar is druk bezig geweest en heeft versie 1.0.44.08 uitgebracht met de volgende veranderingen sinds de vorige vemelding in de meuktracker:
- Fixed "Gui Show" not to unmaximize a window unless the options require it. [thanks foom]
- Fixed GuiControl's +/-Left/Right for buttons, checkboxes, and radios. [thanks Hardeep]
- Fixed UpDown creation to widen its buddy only when the buddy had no explicit width. [thanks Thalon]
- Improved MsgBox/IfMsgBox to support Cancel/Try Again/Continue, as well as a Help button. [thanks jballi]
- Fixed stack overflow when a registry-loop traverses deeply nested subkeys. [thanks Eggi]
- Fixed Hotkey command to report ErrorLevel 0 vs. 51 upon success for joystick hotkeys. [thanks Roland]
- Changed ClipboardAll to exclude formats that cause Outlook's MS Word editor to display error dialogs. [thanks deanhill1971]
- Changed and improved UrlDownloadtoFile to retrieve the file from the remote server vs. the cache. There is a new option to override this. [thanks olfen]
- Improved remapping to support destination characters that don't exist on the keyboard (such as F1::ð in English). [thanks DavidT]
- Fixed remapping-to-modifier such as F1::Control (broken by 1.0.44.05). [thanks formarx]
- Fixed mouse movement being off by 1 pixel for coordinates very near 0 (broken by 1.0.43). [thanks numEric]
- Changed and improved remapping-to-modifier (such as F1::Control) to release the modifier during the script's other uses of Send.
- Fixed double-colon warning dialog appearing upon launch of certain scripts. (broken by 1.0.44.03)
- Fixed combination hotkeys like "a & b" to work even if "b & a" and "b & a up" are also present.
- Fixed buddyless UpDown controls to work even if a StatusBar is present. [thanks Titan]
- Fixed FileExist() to report "X" rather than "" for files whose attributes are all undefined. [thanks Peter]
- Fixed Tab controls so that the first Text control added to a new page is auto-positioned correctly even if the previously added control was a Text control on some other page.
- Fixed ImageSearch so that a transparent color like TransBlack is as effective in variation mode as non-variation mode. [thanks Troz]
- Fixed GetKeyState and KeyWait to accept characters that don't exist in the current keyboard layout (in case the keyboard layout changes after launching the script).
- Fixed hotkeys that don't exist in the current keyboard layout (such as ^!ä:: in English) to display a warning and end the auto-execute section. [thanks Androgen Belkin]
- Changed and improved ControlSend, Send, Hotstrings, Input, and AltGr handling to use the target window's language rather than the script's. If you use only one keyboard layout on your system, this should not affect anything. [thanks Androgen Belkin]
- Improved VarSetCapacity() to interpret a capacity of -1 as "update this variable's internally-stored length". This is useful in cases where a variable has been altered indirectly, such as by passing its address via DllCall().
- Fixed hotkeys that use "&" and "~" together (e.g. ~a & b and ~LButton & RButton) (broken by v1.0.44). [thanks SlimlinE & Spike]