World of Warships is afkomstig van Wargaming, de maker van World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, Master of Orion en Total War: Arena. World of Warships is een spel waarin je in teamverband zeeslagen levert met schepen in verschillende klassen, zoals destroyers, cruisers en battleships. Voor meer informatie en spelerservaringen verwijzen we naar dit topic op ons Forum. De aankondiging van deze uitgave met nummer 0.7.4.1 ziet er als volgt uit:
Dasha Presents Update 0.7.4.1
List of changes:
- Fixed an issue which caused a warship that had just been detected to instantly disappear from sight. For example, a destroyer that quickly shows up from behind an island that disappears in a smoke cloud seconds later is displayed in the Minimap with a transparent red icon ("spotted by an ally") instead of the white one designating the ship's last known position.
- As part of our efforts to eliminate cases of the AFK/Inactive status being erroneously assigned to players in Tier IX and X battles, we reduced the required minimum distance (in-game kilometres) to be covered in battle by 2 times.
- Fixed an issue which caused Jack Dunkirk's enhanced skill "Smoke Screen Expert" to be displayed on the skill panel without the distinctive sign normally added to enhanced Commander skills.
- The following six Commanders with enhanced skills were added to the game: George Doe, Vasiliy Znamensky, Bert Dunkirk, Charles-Henri Honoré, Reinhard von Jutland, Franz von Jutland. The names of two of the new commanders Reinhard von Jutland, Franz von Jutland were previously Helmut Schiffmann and Albrecht Schiffmann.
- The following ships are now available for purchase with Doubloons right in the Tech Tree of their relevant nation: VII Scharnhorst, VII Atlanta, IV Ishizuchi, VI Mutsu, V Okhotnik, and VI Dunkerque.
- We removed cruiser IV Yūbari from the Japanese Tech Tree.