Inmatrix heeft versie 9.10 van de mediaspeler Zoom Player uitgebracht. Zoom Player is verkrijgbaar in de smaken Free, Pro en Max, waarbij voor de laatste twee respectievelijk 18,49 en 27,73 euro afgerekend moet worden. Op dit moment kunnen alleen de Pro- en Max-versies worden gedownload, de Free-versie zou spoedig moeten volgen. Op deze pagina worden de verschillende versies tegen elkaar afgezet. In versie 9.10 zijn de volgende veranderingen en verbeteringen aangebracht:
- The left mouse click can now be set to "Mouse Gestures".
- You can now assign 4 mouse gestures (up/down/left/right) when gesturing with the mouse cursor while holding down the left mouse button or by swiping a finger on touch displays a forth of the way across the screen. By default the assigned functions are:
All gestures can be assigned a custom function in the MAX version.
- Left : Medium seek backward
- Right : Medium seek forward
- Up : Previous Track
- Down : Next Track
- xySubFilter support for full resolution subtitle rendering when playing lower resolution video content. MadVR must be used as the video renderer for xySubFilter to function. Please note that the current version of xySubFilter may break ffdshow subtitle rendering if the xySubFilter filter is registered.
- The XInput (XBOX360 and compatible controllers) interface can now assign Zoom-in and Zoom-out functions to the left and right Trigger buttons.
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Control Bar / Timeline Area) that displays chapter points on the timeline. When the mouse hovers over a chapter point, a pop-up shows the chapter name. This feature requires a skin that includes additional chapter-point graphical elements. The Onyx and Alba skins include this support.
- New Setting (Adv. Options / System / Screen Saver) to always disable the windows screen saver and monitor powerdown while Zoom Player is running.
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Mouse) that enables the Mouse's middle click (wheel click) to reset DirectShow Zooming.
- New Settings (Adv. Options / Interface / Mouse) that enable the Mouse's left click combined with holding either the Alt or Ctrl keys to pan the DirectShow Zoomed video (panning is currently limited to the EVR video renderer).
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Mouse Wheel) that allows the DirectShow Zoom In/Out functions to be assigned to the mouse wheel.
- New extended "exDirectShowZoom" function used to specify a zoom-in factor when using a DirectShow video renderer. Unlike standard Zoom-in, DirectShow based zooming works even in windowed mode.
- New "fnDSZoomIn" and "fnDSZoomOut" functions that Zoom into and out of the video area when using a DirectShow video renderer. Unlike standard Zoom-in, DirectShow based zooming works even in windowed mode.
- New Comm API message #1705 notifying of a subtitle stream change.
- New Comm API message #1605 notifying of an audio stream change.
- New "TimelineChapters" and "TimelineCBarChapters" skin scripting functions used to specify coordinates for the timeline chapter marks.
- Comm API message #1702 (get subtitle stream names), only worked in DVD mode. It now works for media mode subtitle steams as well.
- The 'Current Position' is now horizontally centered in the chapter editor.
- The font size used when creating contact sheets was too small, making the text unreadable when creating lower resolution contract sheet images.
- Restored subtitle compatibility with the latest version of ffdshow. Using the ffdshow subtitle rendering option should now work.
- Playing media files with both embedded and external subtitle tracks with the embedded subtitle tracks set as both not-default and not-forced, the next subtitle track function would require several tries to properly show the correct subtitle track and at times, the OSD pop-up may have shown the wrong active subtitle track name.
- Adding a chapter point to a media file would list the new chapter in the wrong order within the chapter editor.
- Removing chapters using the chapter editor did not prompt to erase the chapter files when all chapters were removed, causing the chapters to re-appear after re-loading the media.
- Using the next/previous chapter buttons would pop an action OSD containing character encoding instead of the actual character. For example "&comma" instead of ",".
- The 'Show OSD filename when opening a new file' setting stopped working.
- Detaching the Control Bar when using MadVR as the video renderer would cause the control bar to appear twice under certain circumstances.
- Setting the control bar to appear at the top/bottom of the screen instead of the video area would not work when using MadVR as the video renderer.
- Disabling the "Auto Play" setting broke the "Automatically restore the last media position on replay" feature.
- With "Auto-Size User Interface to fit Source Video Resolution (on load)" and "Limit Auto-Size to User Interface Height" settings enabled, playing a video while fullscreen and then exiting fullscreen would have resulted in a window the same size as the source video's full resolution instead of only adjusting the height to compensate for the aspect ratio.
- Searching for some buttons using the options dialog's search feature would prevent the searched buttons from being clicked until the search dialog was closed first.
- Enabling the 'Always start with media subtitles hidden' setting would cause a 'Play' OSD to pop-up when playing a media file containing subtitles.
- The current time and date did not appear on any fullscreen navigation interface based on the virtual keyboard (Rename, New Folder, etc).