Inmatrix heeft versie 9.20 van de mediaspeler Zoom Player uitgebracht. Zoom Player is verkrijgbaar in de smaken Free, Pro en Max, waarbij voor de laatste twee respectievelijk 18,49 en 27,73 euro afgerekend moet worden. Op dit moment kunnen alleen de Pro- en Max-versies worden gedownload, de Free-versie zou spoedig moeten volgen. Op deze pagina worden de verschillende versies tegen elkaar afgezet. In versie 9.20 zijn de volgende veranderingen en verbeteringen aangebracht:
- XBOX controller sticks can now be used to Pan & Scan directshow zoomed video.
- New "Speed" parameter assignable to XBOX controller stick and trigger functions specifies the number of operations per second to perform, customizing motion accuracy for each function.
- The mouse left-click button can now be assigned to Pan & Scan directshow zoomed video.
- When the mouse left-click button is set to "Mouse Gestures", a new function can be assigned to a static click, by default the function is Play/Pause.
- The DirectShow Zooming & Panning features now apply to the internal image viewer (JPEG/PNG/BMP) as well.
- The internal image viewer (JPEG/PNG/BMP) now supports image rotation by 90 degree increments using the Shift+"R" keyboard macro.
- Video streaming over http is now supported when using the "Open->Streaming link" feature from the right-click context menu.
- New virtual meta-data editing accessible through the playlist editor's right-click context menu or for the currently playing media using the Ctrl+Shift+"T" keyboard macro.
The virtual editor saves the meta-data in Zoom Player's ZPL playlist format without modifying the meta-data within media files themselves.
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Playback / Smart Play / Settings) that specifies whether http media streaming builds a video or audio graph when the specified URL does not contain a file extension (for example "http://my.ip.com").
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Playlist) to auto-sort playlists on load (excluding the default playlist used when restarting the player).
- The right-arrow appearing on multiple fullscreen navigation interfaces is now clickable and equivalent of using the right arrow key keyboard macro.
- New button and right-click context menu entry on the playlist editor to add streaming URLs (e.g. "http://www.somesite.org/folder/channel1.ts").
- The chapter-points graphical elements in the bundled Onyx and Alba skins is now better color-coded to make it easier to see behind text.
- The auto-part loader now ignores space characters when trying to decide if the next file in the directory should be automatically inserted into the playlist.
- Added a warning to reload the playing media when enabling "Show time seek position over Timeline" setting with "Show position preview thumbnail" previously enabled.
- Added a warning to reload the playing media when enabling the "Display OSD through MadVR's OSD API (preserves fullscreen exclusive mode)" setting.
- The options dialog is now slightly wider to better account for the width required to display the entire settings tree.
- When playing a live stream, pausing now stops the graph instead of being completely disabled.
- The multi-part file loader will no longer try to find multiple parts when the file loaded is a playlist.
- The play history fullscreen navigation interface now has a small arrow on the active line signifying access to additional functionality.
- The ZPL playlist parsing code ignored meta-data such as the title if the playlist entry was a URL (link).
- Fixed multiple issues with M3U playlist parsing, including parsing of UTF8 encoding and meta-data parsing of titles for streaming links.
- Mouse gestures could conflict with the mouse left-click combined with holding the Alt or Ctrl key functions.
- With the "Auto-Save Media Chapter files (".ZPCHP" files)" setting enabled, chapter files were not being saved automatically under some circumstances.
- A few JPEG orientation modes were not displaying in the correct orientation.
- Setting the "Screen-Align the Control Bar to" setting to "Top" or "Bottom" caused MadVR to drop out of fullscreen exclusive mode every time the control bar was shown.
- With the "Screen-Align the Control Bar to" setting set to "Top" or "Bottom", the control bar would align within the video in fullscreen mode instead of the top/bottom positions.
- With EVR set as the video renderer, the first time a media was loaded caused a momentary glitch in the skin (black box appearing behind the skin's button).
- The PreAmp equalizer slider would get reset when the audio was muted if the "Link volume up/down functions to PreAmp volume..." setting was enabled.
- Adding a web page to the playlist and then saving and loading the playlist or just restarting the player would cause the playlist entry to be played as a media file (and failing) instead of opening as a web page.
- The extended fullscreen navigation interface would show "???" instead of displaying unicode language-specific texts.
- Fixed a typo in one of the function descriptions.