Kerio Technologies Inc. heeft een nieuwe versie uitgegeven van hun programma MailServer. Dit programma maakt gebruik van POP3, IMAP4 en WAP om mail te ontvangen en te versturen. Daarnaast worden virussen en spamberichten tegengehouden door de ingebouwde virus- en mailfilters. Het versienummer is inmiddels bij 6.0.1 aangekomen en kent het volgende changelog:
Changes in Outlook Connector:
- added Dutch WebMail translation
- Webmail can show multiple reply-to addresses in mail message
- password change in webmail takes effect immediately (user record is removed from internal cache)
- subfolders in Public folders and Archive folder have access rights inherited from parent folder (if you don't want to have some public folder accessible for everyone, remove rights from parent folder and set access rights only in particular folders)
- archive folders are accessible by administrators, administrator can set folder sharing for other users
- fixed some protocol errors in IMAP server
- public folders can be set up to be separate for each domain (Administration Console/Domains/Advanced)
- fixed some security problems with embedded HTTP server
- fixed errors in interaction between POP3 and Webmail accessing same mailbox
- fixed possible failure when Administrator Console retrieves user statistics
- when some service fails to start on one of multiple assigned ports, the error is handled correctly
- shipping correct version of McAfee plugin and engine on Mac
- fixed problem with Kerberos authentication in Windows 2003 domain
- speed improvements in Webmail
- Public folders are accessible in Entourage
Changes in MT:
- Added: Support for copying/moving messages from Exchange Message Stores.
- Changed: It's no longer necessary to start user names with tilda while adding shared folder.
- Fixed: Count of found items in extended searching dialog is not updated while searching.
- Fixed: Sending from non-outlook programs causes non delivery report
- Fixed: Messages created by KOC don't contain Message-ID header
- Fixed: Minor bug in contents table searching
- Added: Support of read and nonread reports
- Fixed: Multiple addresses can't be added at once in 'New mail / To' form
- Fixed: Quoted printable mails have too long lines
- Added: Name of "Archive Folders" folder is localized
- Fixed: Address headers contain both "real name" and if they are same
- Fixed: Incorrect decoding of quoted-printable encoded mails: The line breaks have been removed.
- Fixed: Incorrect encoding into base64: lines in mail are not wrapped.
- Fixed: Error in processing of mails: Attachments are truncated to zero length when read flag is set.
- Added: Alternate From: and Reply-To: addresses can be added in profile configration dialog.
[break]Kerio MailServer 6.0.1 is in de volgende smaken verkrijgbaar:
- Requires: KMS 6.0.1
- Included: KOC 6.0.1
- Changed: New migration engine
Linux i386 (server - administration console)