Versie 184.108.40.206 van de TeamSpeak-client is uitgekomen. Dit programma stelt gebruikers in staat om met elkaar te communiceren. Het is beschikbaar voor Windows, OS X, Linux, FreeBSD en tegenwoordig ook voor iOS en Android. TeamSpeak is vooral populair onder gamers, die zo tijdens het onlinegamen kunnen overleggen met teamgenoten. In deze release is onder andere de updater onder handen genomen. In deze uitgave is een ernstig beveiligingsprobleem verholpen, maar sinds de vorige vermelding in de Downloads is er meer veranderd.
TeamSpeak 3 Client 220.127.116.11 is Available
We have just released a very important security update for the TeamSpeak 3 Client addressing a RFI (Remote File Inclusion) vulnerability. Please upgrade your desktop clients to version 18.104.22.168 immediately. The update is available for Windows, Linux and OS X. Mobile clients for Android and iOS are not affected by this issue.
Client Release 3.0.18
Client Release 3.0.17
- Updated to Qt 5.5.0 for improved Windows 10 compatibility and to fix a crash seen in client 3.0.17
- Added option to always prevent poke dialog as quick workaround after GamesCom feedback. See Options/Applications/Never Show Poke Dialog. This may be removed again when a more final solution is implemented.
- Added warning dialog when opening hyperlinks to external pages.
- Added cw.png to countries flags
- Updated bundled Overwolf installer
- Fixed address field on connect dialog to accept ts3server:// links again, a bug introduced with 3.0.17 release.
- No contextmenu in clients list of server groups dialog when the currently selected group is not a regular group.
- Fixed Windows 8.1 and 10 detection in new statistics gathering in 3.0.17.
- Updated some icons and banners where outdated logo was shown.
- Prevent uploading URL shortcuts on Windows to prevent a client freeze.
- Corrected a few typos in permissions help texts.
Client Release 3.0.16
- Updated to Qt 5.4.1
- Added automatic crashdump upload, replacing the old manual upload to the forum. In case of a crash, a report tool will show and ask the user if the dump should be automatically uploaded to our servers.
- Collect and send anonymous statistics about users hardware and operating system to us for internal decisions (which hardware and OS version needs to be supported etc.). Disabled by default, user will be asked by a dialog the first time, to agree to send the data. Decision can be changed later in Options/Application/Anonymous Statistics. What exactly is being sent is displayed in the client log. If agreed, data is sent once per month. Users on beta channel always send the data.
- Added new translations: Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai and Turkish.
- Added multilingual license agreement dialog due to legal requirements.
- Added multilingual newsticker with support for dynamic update periods.
- Multilingual Windows installer.
- Iconpacks default_colored_2014 and default_mono_2014 updated. Some icons were overhauled and some new were added.
- OS X: Added support for GateKeeper Version 2 signatures for OS X 10.9 and above.
- Added more icon names to settings.ini.
- Improved support for high resolution Retina displays.
- Added dialog to restart client after changing iconpack or language.
- Added taskbar flashing on incoming chat message.
- Updated Windows C++ runtime to version 120.
- Fixed URL capture when emoticon replacement is enabled. The emoticon :/ was replaced inside hyperlinks (http://) and thus ruined the link. Also fixed clientid:// and channelid:// links, which were affected by the same problem.
- Fixed scaling of various images.
- Fixed possible crashes related to filetransfer.
- Changed appearance of poke dialog when client is minimized, hidden or behind a fullscreen application.
- Fixed crash with rotating users in 3D sound.
- Fixed possible crash with some Bluetooth controllers.
- Fixed searching server tree for custom name and nickname.
- Fixed sending offline messages to multiple users.
- Fixed issue with chat partner disconnecting.
- Fixed special character treatment in TSDNS resolver.
- Fixed various issues with URL tagging.
- Reworked UTF-8 conversion backend.
- Fixed possible crash with invalid texts in virtual server settings dialog.
- Removed appscanner plugin due to questionable usefulness
- Added two new iconpacks, one as new default. When using the old default iconpack, it will be changed to the new default once. Old iconpack is still included for people who prefer it.
- Added new modern theme, but do not set as default automatically.
- Updated template files to use the new icon syntax.
- Added plugin_sdk.html to install directory, pointing to the current download location.
- Fixed possible issue with control DLL plugin and recent Overwolf release.