Inmatrix heeft versie 9.30 van de mediaspeler Zoom Player uitgebracht. Zoom Player is verkrijgbaar in de smaken Free, Pro en Max, waarbij voor de laatste twee respectievelijk 18,49 en 27,73 euro afgerekend moet worden. Op dit moment kunnen alleen de Pro- en Max-versies worden gedownload, de Free-versie zou spoedig moeten volgen. Op deze pagina worden de verschillende versies tegen elkaar afgezet. In versie 9.30 zijn de volgende veranderingen en verbeteringen aangebracht:
- Support for registering the GXF, MXF media exchange formats file extensions.
- New Smart Play profiles for GFX, MXF, Motion JPEG2000 and DVCPro formats.
- Clicking on the fullscreen navigation interfaces title area now navigates to the previous interface (like using the navigate "left" function).
- The current navigation icon is now drawn next to the fullscreen navigation interface's title.
- Clicking the "Main" fullscreen navigation interface now toggles back and forth between the function page and the navigation interface selection index.
- The playlist, file browsing and media library fullscreen navigation interfaces display item and selected item counts on the right-side of the path section.
- New "Main" entry on the main fullscreen navigation interface functions page that returns to the main navigation interface selection index.
- The fullscreen virtual-keyboard navigation interface's text box can now be clicked to move the text-caret to the clicked position in the text.
- The fullscreen navigation skinning code has been enhanced to control whether navigation arrows are displayed on each navigator interface.
- The fullscreen navigation skinning code has been enhanced to allow specifying a specific file for each navigation icon. Navigation icon sizes are no longer fixed at 160x160 pixels (source resolution).
- New setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Settings) to pre-load navigation graphics, improving load time at the cost of additional memory usage.
- New setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Customization) to prevent the navigation icon from being displayed next to the title text.
- New setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Customization) to prevent the navigation title from being displayed.
- New setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / File Tracker) that tracks and displays download progress in the media library and file browsing fullscreen navigation interfaces when using the qBittorrent BitTorrent download client: http://www.qbittorrent.org/
- New skin-script code specifying the fullscreen navigation interfaces' icon position and scale next to the title text.
- Several fullscreen navigation customization features have been moved from other pages to the new customization page on the advanced options dialog.
- Several fullscreen navigation widget have been polished to better fit the navigation style.
- Multiple fullscreen navigation skin files can now reside in the same folder, allowing graphical element re-use for a smaller distribution.
- All settings on the fullscreen navigation customization options dialog page are now updated in real time, making it much simpler to customize the fullscreen navigation interfaces.
- Using the fullscreen navigation's navigation skin selection interface now updates the navigation skin as soon as you highlight a skin entry.
- Detaching the control bar now overrides all other control bar positional settings.
- Adding files/folders to the playlist using the media library or file browsing fullscreen navigation interfaces now reports the number of files actually added to the playlist.
- The Advanced playlist control now works 200% faster by pre-allocating some RAM (10mb ram for a playlist with 40,000 entries).
- Image rotation was completely broken (did nothing) in v9.2.
- Fixed a vulnerability when loading specially crafted ".BMP" files.
- The information dialog ("I" keyboard macro) will no longer appear partially off-screen when the playback window is positioned at a screen corner.
- When applying file extension association, the confirmation dialog appeared in the wrong screen position.
- Adding a streaming URL using the playlist editor would clear the entire playlist instead of appending the URL to the end of the playlist.
- Hardened the language-pack parsing code to better handle several types of translation errors.
- The "DefaultSettings.exe" application that resets Zoom Player's settings to their default values did not work with the Steam Edition of Zoom Player.
- Fixed several issues related to conflicts between assigned double-click and single-click mouse functions, like the inability to exit fullscreen mode when double-click is set to switch to "Fullscreen on/off" and single click set to "Move Video / Window".
- The "ESC" key no longer closes the keyboard editor's key mapping dialog, allowing the "ESC" key to be mapped.
- Loading playlists with embedded media-duration information skips the media-duration scanner's background operation from trying to get the media's duration from the media file itself.
- The advanced playlist control dialog would take twice as long to open if the 'Search' was set to "Starting with...". Only noticable on massive playlists.