Maandag is bèta 36 van TeamSpeak versie 3.0.0 verschenen. Dit programma, dat beschikbaar is voor Windows, Mac OS X, Linux en FreeBSD, stelt gebruikers in staat om met elkaar te communiceren. Het is vooral populair onder gamers, die ermee tijdens onlinespellen met teamgenoten kunnen communiceren. In deze release zijn de volgende veranderingen en verbeteringen aangebracht:
- Added Shift-Backspace keyboard shortcut to focus the channeltree for easier screenreader usage. Adjusted spoken accessible names in the mainwindow and further improved tab focus behaviour.
- Activate, Deactivate and Toggle PTT hotkeys have been moved to category Microphone and renamed to "Local Mic Mute" which is now more meanigful
- Fixed whisper reply hotkey which was mixed up when assigned via whisper list dialog.
- Fixed missing window title of setup wizard on Linux
- Restored previous chat line input focus behaviour if selecting clients or channels in the tree or a chat tab using the mouse. If using keyboard navigation, the chat input is not focused to avoid interfering with accessibility support.
- Fixed possible crash when permission window was automatically closed on server shutdown but dialogs or contextmenus were still open.
- Fixed a bug where VAD cannot be used when Toggle PTT was manually added
- Fixed "Toggle Speaker Mute" und "Toggle Microphone Mute" in setup wizard
- Fixed hotkeys configured in setup wizard not being set properly
- Fixed assertion when adding Hotkey-/Capture
- or Playback Profile hotkey
- Adjusted input validator of permissions tree
- Channel commander action can now be added to toolbar
- Sort ID now considered for server groups order in permissions overview.
- Fixed iconpath when IconPack entry is missing in the config file.
- Overhauled volumecontrol plugin.
- Fixed chat logging when multiple servertabs are trying to log into the same logfile.
- When forcing to start a second client with "-nosingleinstance", the second instance will log chats to avoid having multiple clients write to the same file producing invalid HTML.