Kerio Technologies heeft een nieuwe versie van zijn MailServer uitgegeven en het versienummer deze keer op 6.7.0 vastgesteld. Kerio MailServer maakt gebruik van pop3, smtp, imap4 en een eigen 'Outlook Connector' om mail te ontvangen en te versturen. Bovendien worden virussen en spamberichten door de ingebouwde virus- en spamfilters tegengewerkt. De gebruikersgegevens kunnen handmatig in Kerio worden ingevoerd, maar ook automatisch uit bijvoorbeeld Microsoft Active Directory of Apple Open Directory worden gehaald. Met de meegeleverde Kerio Outlook Connector is het mogelijk om Microsoft Outlook 2000, XP, 2003 en 2007 op de werkstations te gebruiken in zowel een online- als offlinemode. De lijst met veranderingen ziet er als volgt uit:
Please read the Release Notes document before installing this version.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition):
- Global Address List synchronized with user database
- Entourage 2004/2008 auto-configuration - Entourage Config Tool
- Syncing of contact groups from Apple Address Book with Kerio Sync Connector for Mac
- Enhanced CalDAV server with support for Apple iCal private events
- Spam Filter improvements
- Over-the-air synchronization of Blackberry devices with NotifySync or AstraSync client.
- Update of integrated McAfee antivirus to version 5300
- New antivirus plug-in for Eset NOD32 Antivirus 3.0 and 4
- Kerio Assist utility for Mac OS X
- New Kerio IMAP Migration Tool.
- Debian 5.0 and Ubuntu 8.04LTS Linux support
- New Configuration Wizard utility on Windows
- Localization of the Mac OS X installer
- New mobile client: RoadSync 4.0
- Added support for running on 64-bit systems.
- Added support for CA Antivirus 9.0 and Sophos V6.5.
- Added support for new commands in IMAP: NAMESPACE (RFC 2342) and XLIST.
- Updated external libraries: PHP5 5.2.6, libxml2 2.7.2, libcurl 7.19.2, openldap 2.4.11.
- SpamAssassin's auto-whitelist database removes expired old records.
- New optimizations for faster folder listing and reduced disk load during client synchronization.
- Reduced memory footprint of idle IMAP connections.
- Server SSL certificate and CSR certificate requests are generated with SHA1 hash instead of MD5.
- Fixed upgrade from KMS 6.1.0 and older versions on Windows.
- Fixed possible log corruption when system runs out of disk space.
- Fixed authentication of users with an unicode password on Windows.
- Caller-ID and SPF check could analyze incorrect TXT records in wrongly configured domains.
- Incorrect error could be reported during the backup when the backup folder does not exist.
- It was not possible to unsubscribe already deleted folder in IMAP.
- Some IMAP clients failed to move local folders with sub-folders into IMAP account.
- Message auto-delete did not work if the message store is located in the root directory of the disk.
- WebMail session might not expire in defined timeout.
- User's mail filter configured to move messages to a certain folder may cause SyncHierarchy error during Kerio Outlook Connector synchronization.
- Some calendar events could not be synchronized to iCal.
- Renamed calendar in CalDAV (iCal) could make appointments not viewable to other users.
- Public folders were not sometimes showed in iCal after upgrading from 6.6.0.
- X-CHILDREN attribute was not synchronized to Entourage.
- Events deleted in public folders in WebMail were still visible in Entourage.
- iPhone calendar synchronization could override snooze setting in Entourage.
- iCal auto-configuration tool could fail if the user password contains special characters.
- Full backup of message store changed modification time on messages and cause additional synchronization of the clients.
- Importing of certain .ics file in iCal may cause server instability.
- Conflict with another PHP library installed in IIS or Plesk could cause stability problems on Windows Server 2003.
- Logging to secondary domain in Kerio Outlook Connector could fail if the username already exist in primary email domain.
- Broken network connection caused folder lock on ActiveSync synchronization.
- Fixed task reminder time in events synchronized from Mail for Exchange.
- Yearly recurrent events might not be synchronized properly from certain mobile devices.
- iPhone could stop further synchronization when the network connection is interrupted.
- Maximum timeout for Ping ActiveSync command was sometimes too high and cause timeout of network connection on some firewalls.
- Events in resource calendar were not always set to 'busy'.
- Many small fixes and optimizations.
- It's possible to not store password in configuration (user is asked for it on each startup).
- Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition) now logs to a single log file for each user.
- Lot of stability issues have been fixed.
- Several compatibility issues with messages from external sources have been fixed.
- Several synchronization issues have been fixed.
- File system manager on Windows Vista 64-bit consumed lots of memory.
Kerio Web Administration:
- Added support for Internet Explorer 8.
- Entourage auto-configure tool on the Integration page.
- An event created in iCal and resaved in WebMail was impossible to edit in iCal again.
- It was impossible to send invitation from event created on mobile device.
- All-day event was saved with incorrect date in some timezones.
- Shift+Tab could not be used to move backwards from body to subject in e-mail composer.
- Confusing mail was sent to event organizer when resource manager canceled reservation.
- Contact find dialog offered useless resources in non-event dialogs.
- It was impossible to open mail from folder using apostrophe in name.
- Shared folders were displayed in folder tree unsorted.
- Fixed error occurred when opening Mail filters editor in special cases.
- Fixed error when received e-mail into empty folder in special cases.
- Fixed possible infinite loop when logging to WebMail using mobile device.
- Start folder parameter was not respected during login.
- Corrected translations of the Integration page.
- Many small bugs were fixed.
Kerio Administration Console:
- The old Web Administration was replaced by the new one (old version is not available anymore).
Kerio Sync Connector for Mac:
- Added ability to report potential server stability problems detected by the server on Mac OS X.
- Fixed some localizations.
- "Last usage" time in custom spam rules could show invalid time (more than 100 years).
Kerio Active Directory Extension:
- Contact groups in Apple Address Book are synchronized as categories to the server.
- Synchronization sometimes failed with "Internal error".
- Slow synchronization was invoked too often.
Kerio Open Directory Extension:
- Added installation package for Windows Server 64-bit edition.
- Schema extension was not copied to the replica on case-sensitive filesystem.