Bij Virtualhideout.net hebben ze een review geschreven over de Tornado 1000 Miditower kast. Deze kast is erg tweak vriendelijk, omdat deze kast standaard al wordt geleverd met 4 x 80 mm fans:
The Tornado 1000 is one badass case. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for probably the best case for overclockers. Itís got lots of space, easy access, and a 300 Watt power supply! What more could you ask for?
Honestly the only thing that bothered me even a little bit, was the fact that 3DCOOL.COM did all the work for me. This case doesnít give me an excuse to break out the dremel, and Iím always looking for an excuse to use the dremel.
One other thing that might bother some people is the price. At US$170 for the case with the 300 Watt PSU, it isnít exactly cheap. If youíre willing to drop down to a 250 Watt PSU the price also drops to a little more reasonable US$135. You can also go the other direction and get a 400 Watt PSU included for US$265 [break] De specs: [/break]
- 4 80x80 fans mounted inside!
- 172 CFM of total air flow!!
- 250, 300, or 400 Watt ATX 2.01 Power Supply. 300watt (+$35) 400watt (+$130)
- All power supplies are ATHLON COMPATIBLE
- Screwless design!
- Durable and solid case
- 3 5.25" bays, 7 3.5" bays (5 on bottom, 2 on top)
- 1 Year Warranty on case, lifetime on fans
- Large spaces inside for maximum airflow
- All screws and power cables included
- 7 Expansion Slots
- Swappable 3.5" bay faceplate
- Sliding motherboard tray
- Smooth edges means no finger cutting
- 19.75" tall, 18" deep, 7.7" wide