Pinnacle heeft onlangs een nieuwe betaversie uitgebracht van zijn Studio 9-software. Deze release is gestempeld als 184.108.40.206 beta en via deze link neer te halen. Wat Pinnacle veranderd heeft in deze versie is hieronder te lezen:
Studio 9.0.8 includes the following improvements over Studio 9.0.2
- Fixes the problem with HFX effects being locked/watermarked with the previous BETA
- General stability has been greatly improved, especially during background rendering.
- Many problems with burned DVDs have been fixed, including video stuttering, audio dropouts and audio-video synchronization errors.
- Disc-burning capabilities have been improved for certain models of Pioneer and Sony disc burners.
- Adding, deleting or moving buttons in a menu (using the Titler) no longer causes existing links to be reassigned.
- MPEG-2 files that are captured at DVD quality are no longer re-rendered for output to DVD.
- When rendering a clip with a title overlay to MPEG-1 MPEG-2, Studio no longer creates a duplicate video frame at the end of the title.
- The custom profiles for rendering Windows Media files are now updated to Windows Media 9.
- The volume meters in the Volume Tool now show the proper levels when Studio is first launched, and after a clip has been deleted.
- Importing certain MP3 files no longer causes Studio to hang.
- Audio cross-fades (during a video transition) are now rendered at the correct volume levels.
- Studio no longer crashes or hangs occasionally when you add an effect during background rendering, or when you close the Toolbox.
- Certain video and audio effects ( old film and audio noise reduction) now work properly when applied to clips over 16 minutes long.
- New feature: transparent areas of titles and menus are now displayed as a checkerboard pattern (instead of black) in the Album and on the Timeline.
- New feature: you can now change the duration of multiple titles or clips simultaneously, using the timecode control in the Trimmer Tool.