Inmatrix heeft versie 12.6 van de mediaspeler Zoom Player uitgebracht. Zoom Player is verkrijgbaar in de smaken Free en Max. De prijs voor een Max-licentie is net geen dertig euro. Zoals gebruikelijk worden altijd eerst de Pro-versie vrijgegeven en volgt de Free-versie enkele dagen later. Op deze pagina worden de verschillende versies tegen elkaar afgezet. De changelog voor versie 12.6 kan hieronder worden gevonden.
- New Advanced Options page that controls Zoom Player's behavior when a monitor is attached or detached, when Windows 10's tablet mode is enabled or disabled and when a 2 in 1 laptop's screen is docked or undocked.
Each of these mode changes can be assigned a different set of actions and custom functions, even if the mode changed while Zoom Player was not running (optional).
- New "Switch to TV JukeBox list view without having the parent folder scraped first" media library category setting. This setting is enabled by default on new categories and I recommend manually enabling this setting on your pre-existing TV JukeBox categories.
- The last play position is now displayed on media library thumbnails for audio and video files next to the media's duration (only works with newly played media).
- New "/CBar" command line parameter to automatically show the control bar when starting Zoom Player.
- The playing media's Title (if one exists) is now displayed in Zoom Player's playing item text and in the timeline area if showing file names in the timeline is enabled.
- The skin installation process has become simpler with the addition of a new "Install Skin" button on the skin selection dialog.
- Zoom Player can now extract Album art and meta-data from ".M4A" and possibly other audio formats.
- The open URL dialog now remembers the last visited URL and keeps a history of the last 10 URLs.
- New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Thumb View) to specify the number of threads to use while scraping. If your operating system drive ("C:") is mechanical, it may require lowering the thread count to "1" to prevent the user interface from being overly affected by the disk writes.
- New "Darken thumbnail background" setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Thumb View) to override's a skin-script parameter that decide if to draw a dark rectangle behind a thumbnail.
- New "Darken thumbnail text background" setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Thumb View) to override's a skin-script parameter that decide if to draw a dark rectangle behind a thumbnail's text.
- The ".pls" playlist format is now supported for non-shoutcast streams and files with additional support for displaying file/stream titles.
- New right-click "Copy" menu that copies the options search dialog's selected entry into the windows clipboard.
- New "Scrape folder thumbnails by using the name of the first video file within the folder instead of the folder name" media library category setting.
- You can now instruct the media library TheMovieDB.org's scraper to ignore part of a file or folder name by using the "^" character, for example "Moonrise Kingdom^(1.85)" would ignore the "(1.85)" portion of the file/folder name, allowing you to add special tags to the file/folder name without breaking scraping.
- New "ThumbActiveHighlightMode" skin script variable that controls whether the media library's thumbnail highlight is drawn with the aspect ratio of the thumbnail or as a fixed-size frame around the thumbnail as well as new modes to draw a tiled highlight overlay.
- TheMovieDB.org's scraper plug-in has been enhanced with ".nfo" hinting for TV content and improved naming convention detection.
- The media library's "Scrape for parent folder name when file name scraping using metadata scrapers fails" category setting is now automatically disabled when JukeBox mode is active.
- The entry for opening the Media Library on the right-click context menu has moved out of the 'navigate' sub-menu and toward the top of the menu.
- The "deinterlace" toggle has been removed from the right-click context menu. It is still accessible by keyboard macro (Ctrl+Shift+D).
- The "Stream Windows Media content using Windows Media Player ActiveX control" setting is now disabled by default. If you previously relied on this setting, you will need to re-enable it in the advanced options dialog.
- The media library's category configuration "Darken thumbnail background" setting has been depreciated in favor of the new options dialog setting.
- Closing Zoom Player using the Alt+F4 key would trigger a crash under some circumstances.
- Fixed a possible freeze when using MadVR and switching in and out of fullscreen while a timeline preview thumbnail/position hint was visible.
- The media library's thumbnail memory cache was cleared when switching between categories if new category used a different thumbnail resolution.
- Double clicking a media library unselected and partially visible thumbnail would not trigger the play/mini-menu action.
- Fixed a visual glitch in the media library's bottom meta-data area when scrolling and the active thumbnail scrolls off screen.
- Switching video renderer should no longer affect restoring the last play position (only works with newly played media).
- The "Auto-Play next file in the playlist" setting did not work as intended and at times did play the next file even when disabled.
- Random play would not include randomly playing newly added playlist tracks until at least half the original playlist tracks were played.
- Some JPEG images with either embedded as Album art or with a mislabeled file extension were not properly recognized as valid JPEG images and were not used/shown.
- Depending on the function assigned to the left mouse button, clicking a hot-corner may activate both the hot-corner functionality and the functionality assigned to the left mouse button (instead of only triggering the hot corner action).
- Closing Zoom Player while the playlist was retrieving the duration of media files prevented Zoom Player from closing properly.
- Pressing on the "disabled" subtitle entry when it was already selected incorrectly displayed an "Unknown error" message.
- TheMovieDB.org's scraper plug-in has did not properly detect movies and tv shows containing the "-" character as part of their name.
- The Time/Date display area in the fullscreen navigation virtual keyboard would re-draw over and over instead of just once when showing and when the time/date changed.