OpenSight Software heeft een nieuwe versie van FlashFXP uitgebracht. Deze ftp-client kan niet alleen bestanden van en naar een ftp-server verplaatsen, maar ook direct bestanden tussen twee servers uitwisselen, zonder dat de data eerst langs de client hoeft te gaan. Lang niet alle ftp-programma's ondersteunen dit zogeheten file-exchange-protocol.
De software is in een groot aantal talen te gebruiken, waaronder Nederlands. Een levenslange licentie gaat voor 30 dollar van de hand. Downloads zijn beschikbaar voor Windows, U3 en een 'gewone' usb-drive. Sinds de vorige vermelding in de Downloads zijn de volgende veranderingen en verbeteringen aangebracht:
Changes in FlashFXP version 22.214.171.12400
Changes in FlashFXP version 126.96.36.19997
- Fixed issue where was closehandle() sometimes called twice (the second time on an invalid handle) after a sftp download error. This could lead to an unexpected crash or errors within FlashFXP.
Changes in FlashFXP version 188.8.131.5291
- Added new "type" column to the remote file list that can be toggled via right-clicking the header.
- The file list columns can now be re-ordered by drag/drop on the column header.
- Fixed file transfer error in mutex handling (regression) when attempting to transfer the same file in multiple instances of FlashFXP or after a file transfer error triggered by a socket error 1054 connection reset by peer. (BUG ID 1083)
- Fixed issue with the UI not being consistent with certain configurations after closing and restarting FlashFXP. (BUG ID 1082)
- Fixed issue with the transfer graph 'clear' feature not working correctly (BUG ID 1081)
- Fixed issue with local bookmark synchronization feature not working correctly (BUG ID 1080)
- Added work around to address an issue where the local file browser may not update correctly after a delete operation after deleting a file from a network share (BUG ID 1078)
Changes in FlashFXP version 184.108.40.20690
- Added support for email@example.com (SFTP)
- Fixed a use-after-free issue when certain dialogs were closed in a non-standard way. such as; programs that add additional buttons to the windows titlebar, 3rd party programs, or interface addons.
- Minor changes to the way the local browser updates the file listing after an operation, specifically when the path is a networked drive/share.
- Minor changes to the remote browser cache system, A couple problems were reported and should now be resolved, as well as some improvements.
Changes in FlashFXP version 220.127.116.1183
- Fixed an issue where the temp folder path obtained via the OS was a short path name and this could lead to problems on some systems when downloading files to the temp folder for viewing or editing.
- Improved server side cache system. These changes eliminate alot of situations where the directory listing would be fetched from the server after a rename, move, or delete operation.
- Fixed A/V crash in cache system that was sometimes triggered after a rename or move operation.
- Fixed an issue where the file browser was not matching the server side CWD after a connection loss followed by a reconnect to the server. (when not using the Reconnect: method to reconnect)
- Fixed an issue where attempting to download the same file multiple times would fail because the file was still locked. (like when a real-time anti-virus scanner still scanning the file.)
Changes in FlashFXP version 18.104.22.16878
- Updated SecureBlackBox Library, this update addresses an issue that caused errors importing ECDSA keys and using them with public key authentication.
- Added support for firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added ctrl+F3 shortcut to find previous after using F3 to find next.
- Added advanced feature to display and delete ssh host keys using a raw command macro /dialog ssh_host_keys
- Fixed: In some cases FlashFXP incorrectly handled remote files and folders named "/" and the result was unexpected and unpredictable.
Changes in FlashFXP version 22.214.171.12476
- Fixed minor issue where pressing Ctrl+V while renaming would trigger the view file feature.
- Updated language translations.
- Added support for ECSDA key pairs.
- Added support for new SFTP Ciphers (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Added support for new SFTP Key Exchange Algorithms (ecdh-sha-curve25519, ecdh-sha2-nistt-*,ecdh-sha2-nistb-*, ecdh-sha2-nistk-*)
- Added support for new SFTP Message Authentication Codes (aes256-gcm, aes128-gcm)
- Fixed: Several minor issues in the Server File Search dialog.
- Fixed: the ability to use :age and :size tokens, in some cases they were failing.
- Improved speed (5x faster) when evaluating skiplist items.
- Changed the behavior of the View & Edit operations to work with multiple items selected.
- Improved compatibility with broken FTP servers, specifically I found on several android based FTP servers where that return a path missing the leading slash in the PWD reply.
- Improved the cache logic of a remote move or rename operation to update the cache accordingly; In addition if the Server File Search dialog is open the results are updated to reflect these changes as well.
- Improved indirect site to site transfers. Added additional checking to ensure the file is completely downloaded before uploading, in some rare cases due to server error the download could be complete yet the server indicates the file was sent successfully.
- Fixed a couple minor issues with the synchronized browsing feature.
- Fixed an access violation crash when the connection is lost during a make directory operation via the SFTP protocol.
- Fixed issue with duplicate folders in the navigation tree list after a folder is deleted.
- Improved parsing the LIST output of MacOS based FTP servers that use the format defined by "MacOS Peter's Server" but use a custom name in the SYST reply.
- Fixed parsing wildcard mask modifiers in cases where the mask modifer doesn't come first. i.e. "*2* :age+1d" when using mask select or via custom commands /select /andselect /selectall /deselect
- Updated SecureBlackBox, This update adds support for additional Ciphers, MACs (message authentication codes), and KEXs (key exchange algorithms).
- Added new "Tango (medium)" toolbar image set consisting of 48x48 images.