OpenSight Software heeft een nieuwe versie van FlashFXP uitgebracht. Deze ftp-client kan niet alleen bestanden van en naar een ftp-server verplaatsen, maar ook direct bestanden tussen twee servers uitwisselen, zonder dat de data eerst langs de client hoeft te gaan. Lang niet alle ftp-programma's ondersteunen dit zogeheten file-exchange-protocol.
De software is in een groot aantal talen te gebruiken, waaronder Nederlands. Een levenslange licentie gaat voor 30 dollar van de hand. Downloads zijn beschikbaar voor Windows, U3 en een 'gewone' usb-drive. Sinds de vorige vermelding in de Downloads zijn de volgende veranderingen en verbeteringen aangebracht:
Changes in FlashFXP version 22.214.171.12461
Changes in FlashFXP version 126.96.36.19960
- Fixed when Queuing/Transferring via the Server File Search dialog invalid characters in the source file-name were not replaced in the target file-name before attempting to download.
- Fixed the Queue Selected and Transfer Selected buttons were only functional when the browser pane was activated.
- When moving a file/folder via drag/drop in the local browser the "move file/folder" confirmation prompt is now correctly shown.
- Added new global remote edit option located in the Preferences dialog under the "View/Edit file" section named "Create a backup copy of file original file on upload". On the first edit of a file a backup is created named ., the timestamp is the current modified date/time of the file.
- Added new per-file-association option located in the File Associations dialog named "Create a backup copy of file original file on upload".
- Changed the behavior of the Server File Search dialog, you can now minimize this dialog.
- Added new /dialog custom command to open dialogs used within FlashFXP, this allows the user to bind a custom shortcut to open these dialogs, more information can be found in the help file.
- Fixed remote browser caching issue when connected to two remote servers (one in each browser pane) when performing a Server File Search on one side while navigating folders on the opposite remote browser caused the folders to not be cached.
- Fixed remote browser caching issue where a failed directory listing or aborting the list operation would clear the cache for all child folders.
- Fixed issue where FlashFXP would sometimes fail to refresh/update the directory content of shared folders when running under a VirtualBox VM, these drives are virtual mapped drives and certain Windows Network API's cannot be called on them otherwise the function calls fail.
Changes in FlashFXP version 188.8.131.5250
- Updated: OpenSSL 1.0.2d
Changes in FlashFXP version 184.108.40.20648
- Fixed crash running scheduled tasks that perform site to site transfers, there was an error that referenced an object that didn't exist resulting in an access violation.
- When retrieving a directory listing over the SFTP protocol the bytes received is now shown in the status-bar panel.
- Added command tokens %n to reference the name part of a file without extension and %e to reference the extension (.ext)
- Added /set @var@ ("title","text") token modifier to allow the user to bring up the folder select dialog and store the result in @var@
- Fixed: Issue with creating a new custom command if no custom commands exist.
- Fixed: Custom Command /deselect when using a modifier i.e. /deselect * :age+1d
- Fixed: QueueAs/TransferAs (previous build didn't resolve the problem).
- Fixed: Several issues with the queue item editor.
- Added new raw command; /edit "" to open the file for editing.
- Added new raw command; /view "" to open the file for viewing.
- Added new advanced setting via raw command; /set app.os.theme <0|1> set to 0 to turn off theming on list-view and tree-views, 1 to re-enable it. If you're using a dark color scheme it may be more desirable to have themes turned off.
- Added new advanced setting via raw command; /set app.queue.parent <0|1> typically the parent folder entry in the file list cannot be queued/transferred, this override re-enables this behavior allowing the parent directory entry to act as "all items in folder"
- Fixed issue editing UTF-8 files via the internal editor.
- Fixed issue with certain raw commands not executing correctly when run via the transfer queue.
- Changed the way the delete confirmation prompt is shown in the local browser when enabled, if the OS is configured to show a confirmation prompt then that prompt is shown otherwise we display our own confirmation prompt.
- Added new experimental raw command; /copyfile "" "" this command works both locally and remotely, if the server protocol doesn't support a direct copy then the file will be downloaded locally and then uploaded to create the copy.