Versie 4.0.16 van Data Crow is verschenen. Dit catalogusprogramma kan orde scheppen in de chaos van zo'n beetje elke verzameling, of het nu om boeken, cd's, dvd's, foto's of mediabestanden gaat. Waar mogelijk wordt allerlei relevante en aanvullende informatie van internet gehaald, zoals bij IMDb, Amazon of Bol.com. Het programma is opensource en in Java geschreven, en het is dan ook eenvoudig om aanpassingen in het uiterlijk of de functionaliteit te doen. In deze uitgave zijn de volgende veranderingen en verbeteringen doorgevoerd:
- TheGamesDB.net online service has been implemented.
- Credentials for the server can now be supplied through the datacrow.credentials file. The Server Manual has been updated to explain this further.
- Fixed MobyGames.com; Picture import was not working.
- MovieMeter.nl was not updated to use the new API. Re-implemented this service.
- New Item Wizard was closed after notifying an empty field was left empty (loss of data)
- Update All Problems; error when renumbering.
- Update All Problems; check box field value was always applied. Will now only be applied if checked / value has been set.
- Update All Problems; with auto numbering enabled, the same value was applied to all. Auto numbering fields have been removed from the update all dialog.
- The -userdir: parameter was not checked on it's format; \ or / is now appended if missing.
- Right-click menu for child records (such as Sort, Launch File and Update All) was incorrectly executing the commands against the main record.
- Maintain tabs; on removal of a tab the tabs was still being diplayed in the list.
- Checkboxes, with their initial value, always caused the item to be marked as changed.
- Stop button was not enabled when the Mass Update task was started.
- Updated the Brazilian translation; thanks ever so much Gustavo Rezende!
- Corrected the Portuguese translation; thanks ever so much Pedro!
- The custom label field in the General Field Settings is now represented as an editable text field to avoid confusion.
- The Multiplayer? field of the game module has been replaced by two checkbox field "Multiplayer Game" and "Cooperative Multiplayer". This removes the Yes/No field. For existing installations the field is disabled (not removed).