Versie 0.24b van eMule is uit. eMule is een open-source filesharingprogramma, wat gebruik maakt van het eDonkey-netwerk. In deze versie zijn voornamelijk bugs gefixed.
Although we are real busy with the holidays, we wanted to get one more release before the new year. On a sad note, we lost another member (Juanjo). He was a good guy and helped alot. Again, if you have any major problems, return to v.24a. Here is the changelog:
- Dirus: Fixed a bug that could cause eMule to ask the same person for sources instead of a new person after a set time.
- Dirus: Fixed a bug that allowed eMule to respond too often (as often as asked) to source sharing requests, rather than according to our preset limits.
- Dirus: Fixed a bug that prevented people who use UDP from getting sources from those with complete files.
- Unk: Changing max source per file bug fixed.
- Unk: Highest and Release priority bug fixed.
- Unk: Search results added to a search list with no tab fixed.
- Unk: Some of the connection statistics wasn't updated while not in the statistic window.. Fixed.
- Dirus: Made source exchange use compression more aggressively.
- Dirus: Fixed crash due to stopped/canceled file corrupting the download list controller and the shared file list.
- Dirus: Partial fix for preventing ourselves from being readded to a sourcelist when someone sends us back as a source. (some code by Lord KiRon)
- Ornis: Connectionattempts restart when reaching the serverlist-end
- Ornis: Added statistics: Clientversions (# of clients using the 4 latest edonkey-/emule-versions) [xrmb] ; server occupation (% of userload on servers with known userlimit)
- Dirus: Fixed crash that can occur from a corrupted part.met file.
- Dirus: Accepted fix for possible garbage displayed in labels when run with multibyte character set. (by pooz) [break] Download eMule 0.24b: Installer ZIP-file