Nog geen week geleden is versie 3.9.25 van Data Crow is uitgekomen en nu is versie 3.10 beschikbaar gekomen. Dit catalogusprogramma kan orde scheppen in de chaos van zo'n beetje elke verzameling, of het nu om boeken, cd's, dvd's, foto's of muziekbestanden gaat. Waar mogelijk wordt allerlei relevante en aanvullende informatie van het internet gehaald, zoals bij IMDb, Amazon of Bol.com. Het programma is opensource en in Java geschreven, en het is dan ook eenvoudig om aanpassingen in het uiterlijk of de functionaliteit te maken. De belangrijkste verandering in deze uitgave is dat het helpbestand weer helemaal up-to-date is.
- No ShortCut created by the installer for Windows 64bit version.
- The log file is created initially in an incorrect location.
- Create multiple not working for any non music track modules.
- Issue where images are not always imported for items part of the imported main module.
- Container sometimes can't be saved.
- Loan shows incorrect period in case no due date has been set.
- Loan text shows "item is due on null" in case the due date is empty.
- Size of the help screen was not remembered.
- Resizing the settings view caused the application to crash.
- Date operators for the filter were not correct for dates.
- Passwords always needed to be entered in upper case after changing it. Now it works correctly, case-sensitive, for NEW passwords.
- The horizontal setting for the Quick Fields Setting did only work when working in the English language.
- Picture not shown on the Data Crow item after starting Data Crow for the very first time on Linux systems.
- "Is Filled" and "Is Empty" operators for filters on multi-reference fields were not correct.
- Saving from the web client could go wrong. Fixed.
- I have made a lot of improvements to the help text (F1). I have added links in there, pointing to the detailed help text where necessary, have added a lot of additional information in general, screenshots, etc. This was 24+ hours of work, so you better read all of it!
- Updated the German Translation. See http://sourceforge.net/projects/inventarverwalt/
- Removed the filter operator 'Equal' and 'Not Equal To' for multi-reference fields; already covered with contains and does not contain.
- The Item Importer now has a setting to disable the item merging.
- I have added a Settings menu to the property item views. From here you can make changes to the item form layout and adjust the field settings. This was the only part of Data Crow where you could not make modifications.
- Better initial settings for the item forms of the property modules.
- Added a filter field to the property maintenance overviews.
- Improvement made for multi-reference fields item selector