Versie 3.9.25 van Data Crow is uitgekomen. Dit catalogusprogramma kan orde scheppen in de chaos van zo'n beetje elke verzameling, of het nu om boeken, cd's, dvd's, foto's of muziekbestanden gaat. Waar mogelijk wordt allerlei relevante en aanvullende informatie van het internet gehaald, zoals bij IMDb, Amazon of Bol.com. Het programma is opensource en in Java geschreven, en het is dan ook eenvoudig om aanpassingen in het uiterlijk of de functionaliteit te maken. Sinds versie 3.9.22 zijn de volgende veranderingen en verbeteringen doorgevoerd:
Data Crow 3.9.25Fixed
- More upgrade errors for old versions have been fixed. This time it's related to old columns still being present due to failed upgrades in the past. The upgrade process will now actively check for these and correct where necessary.
- Performance bug in the table view.
- Lend items in the loan administration are not shown by title.
- Sometimes the items in the quick view for the container items are not sorted alphabetically.
- Small change to the module selection panel.
Data Crow 3.9.24Fixed
- References show without a name, sometimes...
- PDCR error when creating new items (item was created successfully)
- It was possible to create infinite loops in the hierarchical structure of the containers when creating tree structures of 3 levels or deeper.
- NullPointerException when clicking the "New" button from within the container item form.
- When adding new children (such as tracks) the view was not always updated correctly.
- Quick view font and font sizes were not fully in line with the settings. Additionally the header text is now always 4 points larger as the text font.
- The space between the text and the icon was underlined (quick view and multi-reference fields in the item form).
- In the Dutch translation the categories field for Software Items was labeled as license.
- New layout of the main screen.
- Removed the JTattoo border in the menus.
- Removed a few icons from the toolbar.
Data Crow 3.9.23Fixed
- Sourceforge.net search did not work correctly.
- OFDB online search no longer retrieved the genres correctly.
- Templates cannot have image / image not saved.
- Startup error in case default data is present for non existing module.
- When selecting a new user directory through the parameters Data Crow does not set up the user folder. This results in you only having access to the user module.
- The directory for upgrade script was not yet transferred to the new user folder. This was no problem for upgrading, however, for new conversion required Data Crow could not have any write privileges to these files.
- Newly added fields (using the Alter Module Wizard) are now enabled by default in the general field settings.
- Imdb.com movie search now uses ImdbApi.org instead of Imdb.com web site parsing. Language setting now only applies to the localized title name. All other texts, etc, will be retrieved in English. This is a deliberate change as the web parsing is very error prone and hard to maintain. Note that you are limited to 3000 searches per hour.
- Items shown for the container module are now sorted alphabetically.