Versie 1.41 van DirSync Pro is uitgebracht. Met dit opensourceprogramma kunnen een of meer mappen worden gesynchroniseerd, bijvoorbeeld een computer met een smartphone of usb-geheugenstick. Dit kan zowel zowel uni- als bidirectioneel. Het programma is geschreven in Java en daardoor platformonafhankelijk. Downloads zijn onder andere beschikbaar voor DOS, Linux, Mac OS X en Windows. In versie 1.4 is onder andere het gedeelte om taken in te plannen verbeterd. Ook kan het programma nu naar de system tray geminimaliseerd worden en zijn er een groot aantal bugs verholpen. Versie 1.41 bevat voornamelijk bugfixes.
DirSync Pro 1.41 final is released!!!
Here it comes: DirSync Pro 1.41 final, a minor release with lots of bug fixes and a couple of new features. We are now working on version 1.5 which brings major new features like full support for file system attributes, full handling symbolic links and probably synchronization over the internet support (ftp/webdav/...). Please follow @DirSyncPro on twitter for news.
Here is the changelog for 1.41 since 1.41rc1.
DirSync Pro 1.41 release candidate 1 is released!!!
- Added: Right mouse click menu on in the sync queue contains now the option 'Delete all selected from sync Q' to remove all the selected tasks from the synchronization queue.
- Improved: Manual updated.
Almost there! 1.41 release candidate 1! The change log:
DirSync Pro 1.41 beta 4 is released!!!
- Improved: Manual updated.
- Fixed: Source and destination paths are now checked for space char at the beginning/end of the field (thanks to Graham Harris for the report).
- Improved: Sync queue tab shows now the number of files/dirs separately.
- Added: Right mouse click menu on in the sync queue contains now the option 'Delete all this kind from sync Q' to remove all tasks of a certain type from the synchronization queue.
This released should have been a release candidate but it's labeled as another beta it contains a new feature to fix some hot issues. As of this version Conflict Resoultion is now extended and can be configured in details for all custom synchronization modes. This version contains also some bug fixes. Here is the change log:
DirSync Pro 1.41 beta 3 is released!!!
- Added: Conflict resoultion is now extended and can be configured in details for custom synchronization modes.
- Improved: Some fine tuning with daylight saving options for FAT file systems.
- Fixed: Fixed the crash when using periodical backups in combination with 'subst' command (MS Windows XP) in paths (thanks to Graham Harris for the report).
- Improved: Some fine-tunings in the config file syntax.
- Improved: Minor cosmetic improvements in the GUI.
This is probably the last beta of 1.41 with some more bug fixes and some improvements:
DirSync Pro 1.41 beta 2 is released!!!
- Fixed: Closing the application while synchronizing quits immediately.
- Fixed: Conflict detection by 'warning user' in bidirectional sync didn't work properly in some cases. Fixed! (thanks to sf2010 for the report).
- Fixed: Wildcards issues in log file names (thanks to Adrian Putley for the report).
- Added: Messages table will now scroll to buttom of the list automatically after each analysis and/or synchronization.
- Improved: File deletion analysis will occur now prior to file comparison analysis (feature request: spazzpp2).
- Fixed: Option for forced deletion of excluded files/folders was not working recursively. Fixed!(thanks to craymore2 to report).
- Improved: Forced deletion of excluded files/folders is now much faster.
Again some more bug fixes; it is also possible now to start the schedule engine right from the command line:
DirSync Pro 1.41 beta 1 is released!!!
- Fixed: Fixed the fuzziness of 'Daylight saving granularity' on some FAT systems.
- Fixed: The 'Saturday' option in Weekly Schedule window triggered the 'Sunday' schedule. Fixed! (thanks to SCP vtbasser for the report).
- Fixed: When the program was executed from another directory other than the program directory, the help file did not initiated. Fixed! (thanks to Fritz Heinrichmeyer for the report).
- Added: Option '/schedule' (MS Windows) or '-schedule' (Linux like) to start the schedule engine from the command line (feature request: Jim F).
- Added: Option in 'Generate command line' window to add the schedule trigger option to the command line/batch file.
This is a minor update with some bug fixes:
- Fixed: Some minor cosmetic issues.
- Improved: Optimized sync behavior a little.
- Fixed: Timestamp granularity was not taken into account in combination with the 'daylight saving ignore option'. Fixed! (thanks to Shaun Spiller for the report and the patch!).
- Fixed: Using some special characters in filters will not crash the program anymore. (thanks to Shaun Spiller for the report and the patch!).
- Fixed: Disabled jobs are not taken into consideration anymore when calculating the remaining time.
- Fixed: Removing a file pattern filter didn't succeed. Fixed! (thanks to Louis Marmet for the report).
- Fixed: Some typos (thanks to ArAge for the report).
- Fixed: Minor cosmetic issue in the job tree (thanks to to John A. Sullivan III for the report).