Versie 1.45 van DirSync Pro is uitgebracht. Met dit opensourceprogramma kunnen een of meer mappen worden gesynchroniseerd, bijvoorbeeld een computer met een smartphone of usb-geheugenstick. Dit kan zowel zowel uni- als bidirectioneel. Het programma is geschreven in Java en daardoor platformonafhankelijk. Downloads zijn onder andere beschikbaar voor DOS, Linux, Mac OS X en Windows. Sinds de vorige vermelding in de Meuktracker zijn de volgende veranderingen en verbeteringen doorgevoerd:
DirSync Pro 1.45 final is released!!!
And finally: Here is DirSync Pro 1.45 final with lots of fixes and some new cool features. Because DirSync Pro 1.45 uses many libraries of Java 1.7.x, you need JRE 1.7.x to run DirSync Pro 1.45. Compared to last stable release (1.44), this version adds the following new features:
Changelog since 1.45b7:
- Full support for symbolic links. DirSync Pro copys now a symbolic link as verbatim.
- Full support for preserving Posix file permissions, Posix file ownerships and DOS Attributes.
- Very faster copy algorithm.
- Five brand new filters to filter files/folders based on an absolute path, Posix file permissions, Posix file ownerships, DOS Attributes, and timestamps.
- More context-aware options to manipulate the synchronzation queue.
- Many context-aware options to quickly add filters right from the synchronization queue.
- Many options to make the user interface even more user friendly.
- Option to shut down the system after the synchonization is carried out.
- Some enhancements to the command line mode.
- Option to 'Append' a jobset file and option to save some part of the current jobset.
- DirSync Pro now remembers the last window geometries upon closing the application.
DirSync Pro 1.45b7 (beta 7)
- Improved: 'Open' button in the directory chooser dialogs are renamed to 'Select' (thanks to G. Noorlander for the suggestion).
- Added: Right click context menu item for the synchronization queue to quickly add filters based on time stamps.
- Improved: Manual is updated.
- Fixed: The timestamp of some parent directories were not set correctly in some odd cases. Fixed! (thanks to G. Noorlander for the report).
DirSync Pro 1.45b6 (beta 6) is released!!!
- Added: Option to filter the conflicts in the synchronization queue.
- Added: Job tree items are now individually editable right from the job tree (feature request Gijs Noorlander and Kmistry)
- Improved: Scrolling of the sync Q is little faster when using slow network drives.
- Fixed: Some extensive log items were not shown. Fixed!
- Fixed: A couple of typo's (thanks to A. Walker for the report).
- Fixed: wild card works again for the job log filename (thanks to A. Walker for the report).
- Fixed: Right click context menu in the sync queue didn't work for some directory items. Fixed!
- Fixed: Fixed the issue in case either DirA or DirB is the root of a drive and the option 'Preserve timestamps of the directories' is set (thanks to A. Walker for the report).
- Fixed: Filter by DOS attributes did not get persisted quite right in the jobset file. Fixed!
- Fixed: Filter by size will not be applied to directories anymore.
- Fixed: Synchronize button/menu item will get disabled (again) when analyzing/synchronizing (thanks to Gijs Noorlander for the report).
- Fixed: Progress bars didn't get updated in some cases. Fixed! (thanks to Gijs Noorlander for the report)
DirSync Pro 1.45b5 (beta 5) is released!!!
- Added: It is now possible to enter multiple in-exclude pattern filters in one step in the filter dialog (feature request: Kishormistry)
- Improved: Total progress bar updates now smoother.
- Fixed: The analysis statistics will get updated also in case the user stops analysis prematurely.
- Fixed: Crash at the command line with some set of options (Thanks to Jirvil for the report).
- Fixed: Some log entries did not appear in the global log file (DirSyncPro.log) and the jobset log file. Fixed!
- Fixed: Command line generator handles MS Windows shortcuts (of applicable) now.
- Fixed: Start Schedule Engine button/menu item will be grayed out too if the schedule engine is started through the command line option.
DirSync Pro 1.45b4 (beta 4) is released!!!
- Added: Run menu extended with menu item to shut down the system after that the synchronization is carried out (Feature request: Kishormistry).
- Changed: Shut down buttons have now the same color as the rest of buttons.
- Fixed: Total progress bar shows the elapsed/remaining time correctly now.
- Added: The progress bar indicates that it is estimating the copy speed while copying the first file (feature request: Gerald Spilleman)
DirSync Pro 1.45b3 (beta 3) is released!!!
- Fixed: Issue that some converted config files did not open correctly when using the command line (Thanks to Gerarld Spilleman for the report).
- Added: Option to shut down the system after all synchronization jobs are carried out (Feature request: vikozo).
- Added: A 30-seconds count-down dialog in which the user may cancel a planned shut down in DirSync Pro.
- Improved: Some minor improvements.
- Added: Option "iconify" to for the command line to minimize DirSync Pro to the Tray icon on start up.
- Improved: Some minor optimizations to the Command line mode.
- Improved: Some minor textual enhancements in the job dialog.
- Improved: Some minor GUI improvements.
- Improved: Additional information is printed in the messages when a file is not readable (Feature request: GHPS).
- Fixed: Closing the application window in the latest Ubuntu generated an exception due to lack of the system tray. Fixed!
- Fixed: Bug introduced in 1.45a1, schedules were not applied correctly in some cases. Fixed! (Thanks to Kishormistry for the report).