Versie 1.45 van DirSync Pro is in ontwikkeling en inmiddels is de tweede bètarelease daarvan verschenen. Met dit opensourceprogramma kunnen een of meer mappen worden gesynchroniseerd, bijvoorbeeld een computer met een smartphone of usb-geheugenstick. Dit kan zowel zowel uni- als bidirectioneel. Het programma is geschreven in Java en daardoor platformonafhankelijk. Downloads zijn onder andere beschikbaar voor DOS, Linux, Mac OS X en Windows. Versie 1.45 wordt in Java versie 1.7 ontwikkeld en onthoudt nu bestandsattributen, zoals permissies en eigenaar. Verder is het filtergedeelte verbeterd en is er ondersteuning voor symbolische links. Het complete changelog tot nu toe ziet er als volgt uit:
DirSync Pro 1.45b2
DirSync Pro 1.45b1
- Added: 'Append' menu item in the File menu to append existing saved jobs to the current jobset.
- Added: 'Save enabled jobs As' menu item in the File menu to save the enabled jobs into a new jobset file.
- Added: The user should confirm removing a job after clicking the 'Remove' button (or through the right mouse click context menu) now. (Feature request: Techhere).
- Added: Pop-up menu (right click) in the job tree has now two new options to analyze and synchronize a single job quickly (Feature request: Techhere).
DirSync Pro 1.45a3
- Fixed: Issue with daylight saving introduced in 1.45a1.
- Added: The file size in the Synchronization queue has now a tooltip which shows the size of the file in Bytes.
- Improved: Some minor GUI enhancements.
DirSync Pro 1.45a2
- Added: Copying symbolic links as verbatim (creating symbolic links in the destination) for POSIX systems.
- Improved: Filters view (thanks to BubbaJ for the report).
- Improved: Some GUI enhancements.
- Fixed: Issue introduced in 1.45a1 that some modified files were marked as 'conflict files' (Thanks to BubbaJ and Raffaello Tesi for the report).
DirSync Pro 1.45a1
- Fixed: The /sync option did not work properly in some cases when running in command line mode. Fixed (Thanks to Frank Dautzenberg for the report).
- Fixed: New copy algorithm issues.
- Added: New filter option to include/exclude files/dirs an absolute path.
- Added: New filter option to include/exclude files/dirs by file permissions (Posix).
- Added: New filter option to include/exclude files/dirs by file attributes (MS Windows).
- Added: New filter option to include/exclude files/dirs by file ownership properties (Posix).
- Added: New filter option to include/exclude files/dirs based on a date (feature request: Gijs Noorlander).
- Added: Swap button in Job dialog to swap the source and destination directories.
- Added: The file stamp in the Synchronization queue has now a tooltip which shows the long format of the modification date (including seconds).
- Added: DirSync Pro remembers now the last GUI window location and size upon exit and restores them when restarting the application.
- Added: Feature to save the configuration upon exit if it is changed (feature request: Gijs Noorlander).
- Added: Option in the sync queue popup menu to change all of some sync type to a desired type.
- Added: Feature to add quick filters right from the sync queue by the right mouse click.
- Fixed: Some minor issues in the user interface.
- Fixed: Some GUI elements didn't look OK with large fonts under Ubuntu. Fixed!
- Fixed: Default file filter for the open/save dialogs is now '*.dsc' instead of '*.*'
- Fixed: DirSync Pro will not iconify now on (Linux) systems (e.g. Ubuntu) which have unfortunately dismissed the system tray.
- Improved: Lots of code cleaning.
- Improved: The date comparison algorithm is less aggressive now. A default tolerance of 2 seconds for granularity is now being respected.
- Improved: Redesigned many parts to be able to enjoy Java 1.7 new features.
- Improved: Better validation of inputs in the user interface.
- Improved: When using dual monitor screens, DirSync Pro modal dialogs will now open on the same monitor as the main window.
- Improved: Conflict resolution is now expanded with more rare conflict situations.
- Improved: New copy algorithm to extremely boost the copy performance and also enjoy the new Java features (Thanks to M. Lux for the contributions).
- Changed: The option whether to use NIO or not is deleted. DirSync Pro uses NIO by default now.
- Changed: DirSync Pro needs Java 1.7 to run now.