· Added a smoke flare delay when using the Magnetic Singularity support power.
· The IFV base defense is now more vulnerable to cannon damage.
· If a King Oni uses his bull rush secondary ability while shrunk by a Cryocopter's S.H.R.I.N.K. ray, the King Oni will now explode on impact.
· In multiplayer matches, Allied and Soviet players may now dock their aircraft at any friendly airfield, regardless of faction, to refuel and reload.
User Interface Enhancements
· Added the ability for hosts to select a random tournament map when playing in a custom match with 2 or 4 players. Players will see the Random Map option on the Map Selection list.
· Added a community news window that is displayed on game launch. This window can be disabled by selecting “Do Not Show Again” on the news window.
· Added a Spanish multiplayer lobby.
· Units will no longer occasionally animate incorrectly when crossing a bridge.
· The Striker VX and King Oni now correctly animate when powered down by an EMP attack.
· Fixed an exploit that allowed players to create health, money, or veterancy crates.
· Fixed a crash caused by saving while a Magnetic Singularity was active on the map.
· Added additional Mod support to Red Alert 3. <-- this is in preparation for our official Mod SDK release. We are currently working on polishing the SDK, I will inform you with specifics when I have them regarding the release.
· Updated the credits.
[Reactie gewijzigd door sebastiaan4489 op 28 maart 2009 18:31]