Voor het uitwisselen van bestanden kan onder andere gebruik worden gemaakt van het eDonkey-netwerk. Naast de originele client, eDonkey2000, werd er ook een open-sourceclient ontwikkeld met de pakkende naam eMule. Aangezien sommige mensen een aantal functies misten hebben ze MorphXT ontwikkeld als mod op eMule. De ontwikkelaars hebben versie 8.9 van MorphXT vrijgegeven die gebaseerd is op eMule 0.47a met de volgende lijst van aanpassingen sinds de vorige vermelding in de meuktracker:
- ADDED : netfinity: Fixed printing of offset and byte count (need to use 64 bit format codes) [SiRoB]
- ADDED : netfinity: Raised threshold as anything below 3kB/s suggest there is a problem [SiRoB]
- ADDED : WC: We are able to see which chunk received WCBlock to be downloaded from proxy [SiRoB]
- CHANGED: WC: Something was wrong arround the methode choise for Publish WCBlock [SiRoB]
- NOTE: sorry for those numerous update, but i don't have a proper webcache proxy hunder the hand. Anyway if i had not dig a bit the code this feature will have still useless for ever. Now every thing is ok, i finaly found why WCBlock were not properly spreaded as in the old offcial webcache client.
- FIXED : WC: WCBlock sent will content the proper proxy ip [SiRoB]
- CHANGED: WC: received WCBlock not succefully downloaded were blocking some filepart zone to be downloaded [SiRoB]
- CHANGED: WC: Finaly working fine [SiRoB]
- ADDED : Trickle datarate is now 0.1kB/s for low speed datarate (i.e 6kB/s)[SiRoB]
- FIXED : ImportParts: Put back previous file state at the end of the import process [SiRoB]
- FIXED : SpreadBar is now correctly saved for +4GB file [SiRoB]
- CHANGED: HideOS & SOTN: They are working together and always revalate 2 chunks [SiRoB]
- CHANGED: Average datarate calcul a bit [SiRoB]
- CHANGED: SlugFiller SafeHash code changed to work arround false corrupted part report with the ReadBlockFromFileThread [SiRoB]
- CHANGED: WC: In case download query failed use ed2k request instead [SiRoB]
- CHANGED: WC: ResolveWebCachename has been changed to work arround dns change
- ADDED : HideOS & SOTN: Don't upload requested hidden block [SiRoB]
- ADDED : Attempt to avoid connection Collision [SiRoB]
- ADDED : Global source limit [Stulle]
- ADDED : Source cache by Xman [Stulle]
- ADDED : USS: Option to force UDP ping in morph preferency [SiRoB]
- ADDED : USC: max upload datarate setting for a each class based on upload speed percentage [SiRoB]
- TWEAKED: USC: available bandwidth is spreaded differently [SiRoB]
- TWEAKED: Lowering memory consumption a bit by merging some data (See Chunk that we hide) [SiRoB]
- TWEAKED: ReadBlockFromFileThread:
- get free of the upload process timer
- this make 1.8MB/s limit rise up to ?
- FIXED : (minor) ImportParts: make it working when the file is stopped [SiRoB]
- FIXED : (major) ReadBlockFromFileThread: don't use partfile permanent handle in thread [SiRoB]
- FIXED : (minor) GetAvailablePartCount() by adding us as available part [SiRoB]
- FIXED : (minor) SlugFiller SafeHash code to work arround ed2klink with hashset [SiRoB]
- ADDED : Slotlimit like StulleMule [leuk_he]
- not limmited, Where the upload code decides to open more slots as needed.
- a set number 60-255, for high speed uploaders that wants to limit the upload slots manually.
- ADDED : Occurate download limiter [SiRoB]
- CHANGED: Roll back my nice average calcul system [SiRoB]
- REMOVED: Removed SlugFiller Code arround WriteToBuffer [SiRoB]
- there is a bug but i got headache to fix it, maybe something arround gaplist.