IniCom Networks heeft versie 4.1.6 build 1673 van FlashFXP uitgebracht. Deze ftp-client kan bestanden van en naar een ftp-server up- en downloaden. Daarnaast kan het programma bestanden direct uitwisselen tussen twee servers, zonder dat de informatie eerst langs de client gaat. Dit zogeheten file exchange protocol is iets wat lang niet alle ftp-programma's ondersteunen. De software is in 17 talen te gebruiken en een licentie gaat voor 30 dollar van de hand. Downloads zijn beschikbaar voor Windows, U3 en een 'gewone' usb-drive. Sinds versie 4.1.2 build 1654 zijn de volgende veranderingen en verbeteringen aangebracht:
Changes in FlashFXP version 4.1.6 build 1673:
Changes in FlashFXP version 4.1.5 build 1668:
- Improved status-bar panel width sizing for text translations, specifically during a file transfer the panel width would re-size to fit the length of text plus time which could fluctuate between hh:mm:ss and mm:ss changing the width of the panel, now the panel is sized to fit the translation + hh:mm:ss.
- Deleting a symbolic link to a folder via the tree navigation now treats the symbolic link as a file delete operation instead of a folder delete.
- Cleaned up the site name displayed in the Active Edits window.
- Improved remote edit feature to auto reconnect and re-upload the file in the event of a connection loss during the file upload.
- Fixed symbolic links on FTP servers using MLSD, in some cases the symbolic links were not displayed.
- Fixed modifying items in the per-site skip list while connected to the site did not take immediate effect.
- Fixed the local browser tree navigation drag/drop would sometimes stop functioning when switching between local and remote browsers.
- Fixed changing the sort order in the local file browser would sometimes clear the item selection.
- Fixed manually refreshing the local file browser would sometimes cause the item selection to malfunction.
- Changed the default "whats new" viewer to a customized version that sets word wrap as default and removed the unnecessary set font/background options from the menu.
- Fixed drawing issue in the text editor when when resizing the window or toggling word wrap.
- Fixed excessively long wait when aborting a file transfer when using FTP+SSL, sometimes the abort could take up to 2 minutes to complete.
- Fixed memory leak triggered by aborting a FTP upload using MODE Z. The Zlib compression object wasn't properly finalized to free the internal memory buffer.
- Fixed FTP+SSL download issue that sometimes resulted in a transfer error even though the transfer was successful, this was caused by the way the SSL connection was shutdown.
- Fixed access violation crash when running FlashFXP on windows 2000 or with themes disabled when in the Preferences dialog > Toolbars section. We missed a test to verify themes before attempting to use them to draw the default background.
- Fixed access violation crash that can occur when switching between the local and remote browser.
- Fixed a defect that prevented ASCII files from downloading 100% on some FTP servers, the transfer would appear frozen or stalled and would eventually time out.
- Fixed site name defect in the remark column of the queue window when displaying the name of a site within a nested group.
- Fixed an issue when running on pre Windows Vista operating systems where minimizing the main window didn't minimize the children windows.
- Fixed selecting "rename" from the file conflict prompt failed to rename the file.
- Improved "rename" on the file conflict prompt, it now checks to see if the new file-name exists.
Changes in FlashFXP version 4.1.5 build 1667:
- FlashFXP could lockup while displaying the connect menu after disconnecting from a site.
- The remote navigation tree wasn't populated correctly when connecting to sites with a pre-defined remote path.
Changes in FlashFXP version 4.1.4 build 1664:
- Fixed an issue that resulted a false positive error "Change Folder Failure: (5: Access is denied)" during upload. The IO result wasn't cleared before testing for failure.
- Fixed an issue where switching between MLSD and LIST (or stat -al) didn't correctly clear the remote folder cache.
- Added a work-around specifically for XeXMenu FTPD 0.1 to address an issue when navigating into empty folders.
- Fixed an issue where the oldest site in the quick connect history was removed when the history limit was reached, instead of removing the site with the oldest last connection time.
- Fixed an issue where FlashFXP was throttling the rate at which commands were sent to the server, this was most noticeable during recursive deletes and when transferring many small files.
- Fixed changing the per-site preserve file date/time settings in the file transfer rules dialog didn't take immediate effect.
- Fixed proxy/connection failure when connecting to an sftp server, resulting in an error message 'SSH Error: The packet is too large.'
- Fixed a connection failure that occurred under the following conditions, connect to a ftp+ssl server and then disconnect before the ssl handshake completes, now connecting to a non-ssl ftp server, after about 30 seconds the connection attempt would fail.
- Fixed an access violation that occurred when performing an en-queued operation (rename, exec custom command, move, delete).
- Fixed reported progress percentage during an en-queued delete operation, the progress would jump between the correct value and 100%, and the progress bar wasn't shown on the status-bar.
- Fixed an issue where several toolbar buttons would enabled/disabled while transferring a queue under multiple different conditions.
- Added additional support to handle servers that report the remote path as "//path/to/my/home", the tree navigation wasn't allowing "//" as a valid root.
Changes in FlashFXP version 4.1.3 build 1658:
- Fixed upload performance issue, after lots of testing and research I have determined that the problem is related to windows "Receive Window Auto-Tuning Level" setting. If you experience a slow down in this release vs previous releases please let me know via the forums.
- Fixed custom command token %f when executing a command via the FTP search dialog. It was returning the path + filename instead of just the filename. (bug #582)
- Fixed custom command token %c to correctly handle multiple commands separated by CR/LF.
- Fixed the Active Edits dialog would automatically appear after restoring the main window, this issue only appeared on versions of windows prior to Vista.
- Fixed auto reconnect on remote server move folder/file, the connection was restored but the operation was not executed if the main window did not have focus. (Bug #586)
- Fixed the "swap panes" feature wasn't swapping the text shown on the status-bar. (Bug #587)
- Fixed defect when performing a custom command after a loss of connection (i.e idle timeout), The connection is restored but the command wasn't always sent. (Bug #585)
- Improved SFTP upload speed on OpenSSH servers.
- Improved command line switch parser. (bug #594)
- Fixed after performing a en-queued remote file delete operation the directory listing wasn't refreshed.
Changes in FlashFXP version 4.1.2 build 1657:
- Fixed grabled text in the session status window.
- Added new option (in Preference / Live Update) "prompt to select download location".
- Fixed FTP UTF-8/ANSI character converter. Due to the incomplete bug reports I received regarding broken UTF-8 I was not aware that FTP was broken too and sadly it didn't show up in my test cases.
- Fixed floating point unit crash in memory manager, if the FPU was changed by a dll loaded by FlashFXP it could result in a crash.
- Fixed a defect resulted in a lockup or failed upload when uploading to a site via a proxy server.
- Removed the daily automatic update checks. This setting can be manually configured via the Preferences.
- Replaced the status bar indicator icon that is displayed when MODE Z / SFTP compression is active.
- Fixed defect in single connection mode where the abort button wasn't enabled unless the remote browser pane was selected.
- Fixed defect in the FTP server reply command handler that trimmed excess spaces from the end of each line, this caused a problem with FTP servers using unusual server replies, such as multi-line replies where the last line of the reply was 230
- Fixed a defect that resulted in a crash if a monitor was added or removed while FlashFXP was running. The internal monitor enumeration wasn't being refreshed properly.
- Fixed item selection and rename issue in the local browser.
- Fixed SFTP UTF-8/ANSI character converter.
- Updated language translations.
FlashFXP 4.0 screenshot, klik op de afbeelding voor een grotere versie.
|10:25||µTorrent 3.0 build 26473|
|08:55||Skype for Windows 5.7 build 123 bčta|