Opera Software heeft een nieuwe beta van hun (naar mijn mening gammele) Windows browsertje neer gemikt. Hier de changelog, rechtstreek overgeplakt van Opera.com:
We are still hard at work on reported bugs, and will be updating this page as they are fixed. Please continue reporting bugs in this beta software. Bugs that have been fixed so far include:
- The help function works only as long it's not nested two (or more) deep
- The user chosen font for preformatted text (PRE) controls only the font Face and Weight (regular or bold). Size, italics, underline, and strikeout are controlled by the 'Normal' font settings
- Link presentation - framed
- Related IMG bug
- Flaw in updating the status line and tooltip as the mouse pointer is moved from link to link
- Preferences -> Associate -> applicaton/x-gtar is spelled incorrectly, and is correctly spelled earlier in the menu as application/x-gtar
- 'Save Page' only allows file to be saved as html
- 'Save Page and Images as...' saves images in the last directory accessed instead of the specified directory
- With CSS-supplied images, if the browser is set to 'Only show loaded images' and the image isn't already cached, the display stops.
- Page with <noembed> causes Opera to hang if plugins are disabled.
- 'More' on Hotlist is sometimes not visible
- When a link is selected, pressing SHIFT-ENTER or SHIFT-SPACE creates two windows
- Display of a local directory doesn't show the small file and folder icons--the placeholder [IMAGE] is shown instead
- Crasher: logging into the personal cert area of www.thawte.com, even with plugins and scripts off
- Cache empties on opening (16-bit)
- Using _keyboard_ - Q and A to move up and down, Shift+Space or Shift+Enter consistently gets a spare, blank window (16-bit)
- MORE ITEMS (in 16-bit HotList)fails to display properly
- If the browser is set to 'Only show loaded images' and the CSS supplied image isn't already cached, the display stops
- Shortcut key duplicated (Document Appearance and Multimedia)
- F11 (full screen mode) removes CSS suggestions
- Suggested filenaming not perfected for 'Save File as..."
There are still a few bugs that have not been fixed for Opera version 3.62 Beta 6. In addition, Opera will crash under the following circumstances, so be forewarned:
- Opera crashes after pressing Ctrl+J while viewing a directory in Opera
- Opera hangs/crashes at netmind
- Xoom sites still crash.
Opera 3.62 beta 6 mag je hier downloaden.