Over bij Full On 3D hebben ze een kort interview gehad met Bitboys, de mensen achter de Glaze3D video accelerator. Dit werd er gezegd:
1. Do you have any Glaze3D chips working in house yet, or are you using simulators only?
We are using very exact hardware simulators.
2. Do you plan to produce and sell boards for the Glaze3D chip, or do you plan to have 3rd parties handle that?
3rd parties will handle the boards.
3. Will you be outsourcing production of the Glaze3D chips to an external fab?
No, Infineon Technologies EDRAM process is not available anywhere else.
4. Do you plan to optimize your drivers for AMD's 3DNow! and/or Intel's SSE? If so, do you expect to have optimized drivers available when you ship your first Glaze3D 1200?
Yes, we will have optimized drivers when the product ships.
5. What is your confidence level on having a shipping product by March of next year?