Hieronder de info, check deze page om te downloaden.
- Hardware requirements updated.
- Added reading of Subchannel Data from Data Tracks and improved Fast Error Skip for Plextor CD-ROMs, Sony CD-ROMs, Sony CD-Writers CR-X120E, CR-X140E/S, CR-X145E/S, Hewlett Packard CD-Writers 8200i, 8210i, 9100i, 9110i, 9200i, 9210i, 9300i, 9310i. This feature is still experimental! It relies on a "backdoor" in the current firmware implementation of these devices. You probably need to use a slower read speed for reliable results!
- Reading Subchannel Data from Data Tracks with the devices mentioned above will always enable Fast Error Skip, too.
- Reading Subchannel Data from Data Tracks with Plextor CD-ROMs might only work, if there is at least one Audio Track on the Source CD.
- Added sanity checks to the "GetModePage" routines, as some CD-ROMs deliver nonsense, which could lead to a crash or hang, when CloneCD is started.
- Added a workaround for devices, which do not deliver Sense Data after a read error.
- CloneCD.vxd now blocks Event Notify requests. This prevents a "Buffer Underrun" if you press the Eject button on a Toshiba DVD-ROM, while you are burning a CD with a CD-Writer connected to the same IDE port.
- Fixed bug introduced in Version 126.96.36.199: Crash or other problems, when writing the last Session of a Multi-Session CD. Oops, sorry.
Tevens meldt Wegvinder dat Nero 5.0 overmorgen verwacht wordt...