- Much faster device scan.
- Disc Analysis completely rewritten for better performance.
- Much faster scanning of Audio CDs
- Added display of "capability to read CD-Text" in device info.
- Added note to info window, that device capabilities are only informative.
- The "Estimated remaining time" display will show "Unknown" instead of incorrect read times.
- Added support for CD-ROMs, which do not support the "Read Session Info" command (you received the "Failed to get Disc Info!" error message)
- "Fast Error Skip" option optimized for Toshiba CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMs, the errors are skipped faster now.
- Reading certain software titles which have a data track after an audio track with certain devices (e.g., Mitsumi CD-Writers, Philips CD-Writers) could cause the "Disc Analysis" to hang. This Problem was introduced with CloneCD Version 18.104.22.168 while adding the following fix: Philips CD-ROMs (possibly others, too): Fixed problem, of not correctly detecting Mode2 data tracks. The problem is now solved in a different way, which should be compatible with all readers and writers.
- When reading a Software Title, which has read errors at the end of a Data Track with SubChannel reading switched on, starting the write process would give you the error message "*.sub doesn't match to *.ccd", if the reading device has a positive SubChannel to MainChannel offset (most readers have a positive offset, e.g. all Toshiba CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMs).
- Closing the "Info" window, while an analysis was in progress, could lead to a crash.
- The Time counter kept running, if a read error occurred.
Hier kun je het zaakie downloaden.