Stardock heeft een nieuwe versie van ObjectDock gereleased. Dit programma is een tegenhanger van Apple's the Dock en kan programma's op een animatieachtige manier starten. Helaas is het changelog niet up-to-date, daarom vind je hieronder de veranderingen vanaf versie 0.95:
- Issue with icons temporarily disapparing and/or stopping updating (e.g. clocks) after changing screen resolutions or coming out of hibernation fixed.
- Settings are now saved whenever the config dialog is closed, rather than on exit only.
- Mouse activation:
- When in "normal z-order" mode, will bring to front when mouse moves into activation area and leave there until another window is activated
- When in "bottom" mode, will bring to front when mouse moves into activation area, and will put the dock back on bottom when the dock leaves the dock's area.
- Resizable Icon Chooser dialog (remembers its size as well)
- Added text to clarify how to remove docklets
- Updated Weather plugin to use Weather.com's XML feed, and added ability to switch to metric units.
- Fix issue with folders as shortcuts not properly launching
- Run-visibility option added for shortcuts (run minimized, maximized, etc)
- Improved clock to have thicker hands
- Option to add your own separators added
- Fixed a large number of additional little glitches found from postings on the messageboards, thanks to tips from testers
- Introduced Docklet support!
- Docklet SDK and samples available from http://www.stardock.com/products/objectdock
- Implimented greatly improved system for mouse trapping. Drag and drop will now work much better, along with an improved and more accurate activation area, especially when no dock background is used. Performance is not impacted.
- Item Backgrounds (tiles)
- Greatly sped up the Choose Image dialog
- Introduced 6 new original "Attention effects". Very cool and ObjectDock-exclusive!
- You can now configure ObjectDock via command line arguments.
**replace n with a number (see descriptions for info) for the new status desired
- objectdock.exe -ahn (turn on/off autohide, n=0-off, n=1-on, n=2-toggle)
- objectdock.exe -psn (side position, n=0-bottom 1-top, 2-left, 3-right)
- objectdock.exe -pan (alignment position, n=1-left(top) 2-middle 3-right(bottom))
- objectdock.exe -mn (turn on/off mouse effect (magnification), n=0-off, n=1-on, n=2-toggle)