Mede8er heeft kort geleden firmwareversie 4.0.0 uitgebracht voor de mediaspelers uit de X3D-serie. De modellen uit de X3D-serie - de MED600X3D, MED800X3D en MED1000X3D - zijn uitgerust met een Realtek 1186-mediaprocessor, wat onder meer betekent dat ze geschikt zijn om 3d-materiaal af te spelen. De firmware heeft een aparte bootloader nodig, instructies daarvoor kunnen hier worden gevonden. De changelog voor versie 4.0.0 laat de volgende veranderingen en verbeteringen zien:
- New Movie Trailer Functionality - new setup option 'Trailer' On/Off, default is On.
How to get Movie Trailers links
How to view Movie Trailer:
- Delete xml's and do a new Scan or
- Use 'Add Trailers' option on Favourites Screen for existing Movie JukeBox's that were generated in the X3D or for Jukeboxes that have been scraped with external PC based Scrapers like Y2M / Thumbgen etc
- You can use the 'Add Trailers' option to update the Movie Trailers as often as you like.
- Use ‘EDIT’ on about.jpg (Movie Info Sheet) on one by one basis
- Use 'Add Trailers' option for JukeBox+ structures that dont have Trailer tags - in this case the xml files in the source Movies folders will also be updated.
Note: CC option in Movie Trailers is not supported by the X3D HTML5 Browser
- In Movie JukeBox open the Movie Info Sheet 'about.jpg' and you will see two new Icons - 'Play' and 'Movie Trailer'
- To play the Movie - select the Play Icon (default focus when Movie Info Sheets opens' and select 'Enter'
- To Play the Movie Trailer - use 'Right Nav' to change focus to the Movie Trailer Icon and select 'Enter'
- Dev: Added Support for Local Trailer Play.
Instructions for JukeBox+
- Copy Movie Trailers into Movie Folders
- Name the Movie Trailers 'xxxxx.trailer.*' xxxxxx = any name * = extension
- If X3D finds the local trailer it will play it from Trailer Play Icon on the info sheet (about.jpg) and if not it will play the YouTube Trailer as normal if the xml has the node.
- Added User Selectable Thumbnail Focus Colours - In Movie JukeBox or Media Library set the 'View' to one of the Thumbnail Views and Navigate to Devices Screen or any folder structure and press the 'Menu' button on the remote. Focus on new option 'Thumbnail Colour' and and press 'Enter' and you will be able to select a colour from the list.
- Added Subtitle Browse during Video Play - Supports HDD, USB, Samba and NFS - default will open existing folder and user can navigate the tree structure by selecting the 'Return' icon
- Added three new additional built in Movie Scraper Skins 'C' 'D' 'E'-- Setup -> Misc -> Scrape Layout.
To Update Existing Movie Collection
Note - If you notice some random noise on the Movie Poster on the Movie Info Sheet with Skins 'C' 'D' and 'E' then the movie must be rescanned.
- You can use the 'Edit' option and update Movie by Movie - Open movie info sheet 'about.jpg' and press the 'Edit' button on the remote and then select 'Save' and the info sheet layout will be updated.
- Bulk Update - Focus on a Movie JukeBox on the Favourites SCreen and press the 'Menu' button on the remote. Select the option 'Remove about.jpg' and all the exiting movie info sheets will be deleted. Now select 'Scan' and the Movie Info sheets will be rebuilt with the new skin you selected. Note - this option does not rescrape the movies but just rebuilds the Movie Info sheets from exiting images and xml files. If you require to rescrape the collection the you must delete all the 'movie.name.xml' files and then Scan the JukeBox.
- Multi Play Video playback for .ISO files
- MakeMKV 3D Video playback files: if '.MVC.' is included at the end of the filename then the file will auto open in 3D
- Improved Movie Scrape accuracy by including 'Year' in the search - folder name should be - ‘movie name (year)’-
if If the Movie Scraper App fails to match release name it will try to match to original movie name. Updated Movie Scraper App tmdb: 1.3.2
- Dev. Updated TV Series default background layer images
- Added support for French folder names for TV Series - TV Series : Séries TV - Season : Saison - Specials: Hors-Saison
- Added support for MPO 3D image playback and auto open in 3D
- Added 'Auto Standby' options 3,4,6,8,12 hours - set default to '0' hours.
- Added 'Auto Detect Encoding' setup option for auto detection of Korean subs.
- Added setup option 'Remember JukeBox Filters' for Movie JukeBox.
- Replaced YouTube HTML5 on Home Page with YouTube Flash
- NETAPI: Updated to V1.3 - Added new commands
Added new commands to list X3D Mac Address - Command: info ethaddr Command: info wifiaddr
Added new commands to 'Scan' JukeBox - Command: jukebox scan ID
- If Transmission BT was set to 'on' it will auto set back to 'on' after reboot
- Added some extra colour setup nodes in skin xml for skin developers - 'FocusText' 'TextColor'
- Dev: media library: 'folder.jpg' removed case sensitivity
- Changed default text colour in GUI to R192 G192 B192
- Subtitle menu: changed default to border shadow type and second option to mirror shadow type.
- Setup Menu: removed 'System - Screensaver - Options - Flickr'
- Setup: set option 'Force Decode AAC/MP3' to 'on' as default.
- Updated support for community Movie Scraper Skins - http://www.mede8erforum.com/index.php/topic,15603.0.html
- Added Genre images for 3D and JukeBox+
- Set 'xvYCC' video Setting to default 'off'
Set AutoView and JukeBox View to default 'on'
- Set watched indicator to mark videos if over 90% of the video is watched
- Fixed - Subtitle Search for TV series - if naming 'TVSeries.Name.1x03.Episode.Information.ext' then only the TV Series name would be loaded for the search
- Fixed - Some special Korean smi SUB files that could not be read
- Fixed - '._' "dot underscore" OSX files problem
- Fixed - Arabic SRT subtitles
- Fixed - SUBParser: will split new line when sub include symbol '|'.
- Fixed - Watched indicator: does not work on TV Series if you press NEXT >>| or PREV <<| to switch another episode.
- Fixed - TV Series Navigation Bug - Navigate with Right Nav Button 123456..up - up to Episode #16 it correct and then the focus jumps to #21 – should be #17,18, 19 ,20 then 21
- Fixed - Movie Jukebox: will fail to scrape movie when folder name has Western European symbols.
- Fixed - Jukebox+: menu 'empty' function not working on fat32.
- Fixed - Jukebox+: does not copy the 'cover.jpg'image
- Fixed - Resume Play BDISO/BDMV: random subtitle selected.
- Fixed - USB Keyboard: navigate button (left/right/select ,etc.) no response in some screens
- Fixed - NETAPI: fixed query during screensaver.
- Fixed - TV Screensize adjuster not working when using custom skins
- Fixed - Crash when Powering Down during movie playing
- Fixed - Movie Jukebox: After navigating the movie sheet (about.jpg) with up /down Nav and Movie Play the focus does not return to the correct Movie Thumbnail.
- Updated Language translations
- Removed random noise on top section of 'cover.jpg
- Fixed GUI bug when returning from TV Series and navigating to the Devices Screen
- Fixed - skin customization as some images were not updating
- Fixed - spdif audio: auto set audio config to support Core 5.1 passthrough when using HD Audio ie DTS MA/Dolby True HD on SPDIF.
- Internal Movie Scraper adding English Genres to non English Movie Scrape - currently investigating this. 5 Dec 2015: Issue fixed as we updated the Movie Scraper App - Just reboot X3D and use Edit --> Scrape to update one by one or delete all the movie.name.xml files and then 'Scan' the collection
- Note: for YouTube exit on USB Keyboard - Ctrl + ',' = Stop