OCZ Technology heeft nieuwe firmware uitgegeven voor zijn ssd-opslagproducten uit de Vertex 3-, Vertex 3 Max IOPS-, Agility 3- en Solid 3-series. Deze versie heeft nummer 2.09 meegekregen en deze update verhelpt een probleem met pauzes of bsod's die plotseling kunnen optreden. De lijst met veranderingen ziet er als volgt uit:
FW 2.09 is live, Instructions on how to update your Vertex3/Agility3/Solid3 SSD's...Update, ONLY flash this FW if you have issues with other FW.
some rules for his update:
- Your drive needs to be flashed to at least 2.06 to update to 2.09 (this is most important) And please ONLY FLASH if you have been experiencing stutters or BSOD.
- you should not need to SE, however to re sync drives sometimes it is needed, so if you still have issues with 2.09 staff may ask you to SE and fresh install, this is important.
- If you still have issues please do try an alternative SATA cable, during testing we found some cables are just not up to Sata3 drives....try to use dedicated sata3 cables if possible.
- if you want to report a good experience with the FW please state so in the title to your post, in the actual post list the hardware you use and the duration you have been testing without issue. If you want to update your test progress please post all the info again in a fresh post but with updated time frame.
- If you want to post a bad experience with the FW please state so in the title to your post, in the actual post list the hardware you use and the duration to you seeing further issues. Please post if you SE'd or not, if you clean installed or not and please list all drivers used along with hardware used and the driver version...this is MOST important.
- try not to chat to much, also flashing instructions will be in a separate thread so please do not ask how you flash in this thread, i will link to the how to flash thread from this post.
- As mentioned you need need to be using at least FW2.06 to flash to 2.09, please update today if you have not already done this in preparation for flashing to 2.09 later.
- I would imagine a changelog will be posted to ocz.com, i have not seen any log yet so I am unsure what is listed. Regards what has been altered in 2.09 to address the issues many of you have seen I will have to get clearance from OCZ/SF to tell you. I think its best we wait for the official changelog as im hoping this will contain all info you need..