Draytek heeft eind november nieuwe firmware beschikbaar gesteld voor de Vigor 2820-series routers. Deze routers zijn geschikt voor het doorgeven van adsl2-, adsl2+-, kabel- en voip-verbindingen. In de familie zitten onder andere de Vigor 2820, de Vigor 2820n en de Vigor 2820Vn. Sinds versie 3.3.5 zijn de volgende veranderingen en verbeteringen aangebracht:
- Support 56K modem
- Support BPjM solution for WCF feature.
- Support a utility that users can modify default settings for the router.
- Support Apple iPhone 3G (extra iPhone utility needed).
- Support iLBC codec for VoIP.
- Improved: support ICQ6/7 login.
- Corrected: WAN connection triggers router reboot.
- Corrected: DHCP-related misbehavior when WAN1 and WAN2 are on the same broadcast domain and requesting for IP addresses from DHCP server.
- Improved: Choose Always On for WAN detection for all Italy ADSL routers.
- Corrected: When WAN1 and WAN2 are in the same subnet, NAT loopback will fail.
- Corrected: Reboot issue caused by incorrect phone state.
- Corrected: VoIP reboot while making a call with “hide caller ID”.
- Corrected: Can’t display the caller ID with DTMF format. “0x30” must be added with the receiving number from PSTN line for VoIP driver.
- Corrected: A bug of broadcast attended call transfer. Please note double-hold is not supported; semi-attended broadcast call transfer is not supported.
- Corrected: When two calls come in (one after another) with the same caller ID, the later will be refused.
- Corrected: Vigor2820 rejects SIP INVITE if the URI in TO field differs from the register domain.
- Improved: Add a timer to release SIP dialog to prevent crash if the call transfer failed.
- Corrected: ISDN offnet DTMF cannot be enabled.
- Corrected: Outband DTMF generated tone would never stop.
- Corrected: Delay wireless driver initialization to avoid the reboot issue caused by system busy wait, especially on Danube Soc 1.4.
- Improved: Add a schedule lock in wireless auto channel selection to avoid system crash due to the interruption of busy waiting job.
- Corrected: A problem of ZTE AC580 PPPoE Pipe.
- Corrected: When logout option is set to off, the system automatically logs outs after 10 minutes still.
- Corrected: Wrong WAN interface # in Syslog.
- Corrected: Display problem for iPhone Syslog.
- Improved: When IP range is set in large, the performance of shared mode will be bad.
- Corrected: Dial in client with 56k model can’t access router WUI.
- Corrected: Vigor router does not accept the invite packet if the packet size is more than 2048 bytes.
- Corrected: SSH remote management doesn’t work when DMZ setting is open to a host.
- Corrected: When WAN1 ping detection fails, disconnect and connect the router immediately; WAN2 (3G) fails to backup “WAN1.
- Corrected: A problem of fixed IP for teleworker.
- Corrected: Syslog explore can explore syslog information on the disk as well as real-time syslog via web configuration.
- Corrected: Domain entered for ACS server should not be replaced by its corresponding IP in System Maintenance>>TR-069 Setting.
- Improved: Support for DPBO.
- Improved: Fix some problem for VoIP application.