De complete changelog:
1. New NMT apps 02-01-100119-19-POP-408
- Workaround for CDDA issues (Bug #5000302, #5000303)
- Workaround for BD-ROM via USB support
- Performance improvement for BD ISO playback
- Added patches for audio bitstream issues
- Enabled MENU key for DVD/ISO/VIDEO_TS playback
- Added REPEAT A-B function for DVD/VIDEO_TS and CDDA
- Known to have slow response
- A-B interval of less than 2sec may have issue
- Workaround for BD audio no output after switch from HD audio to Dolby Digital/DTS
- Fixed after HDMI audio muted, DVD playback will have noise on audio output
3. Video and Audio playback
- Fixed detection conflict between FLAC, WAV and AVS video (Bug #5000287)
- Enable support for FLAC and VORBIS with 3, 4 & 5 channels
- Support Thai(codepage 874) external ext-based subtitle
- Checking of Byte Order Mark for external SRT in UTF8 (Bug #5000322)
- Fixed positioning of long/large-size text-based subtitle
- Fixed external text-based subtitle via HTTP e.g. myiHome not loaded (Bug #5000250)
- Fixed resume/bookmark issue; only seekable files can be bookmarked now
- Fix to only allow files with duration and seekable status to do time seek (LEFT/RIGHT/GOTO) (Bug #5000139)
- Fixed file certain WMV clip unable to end after LEFT/RIGHT/GOTO seek
- Fixed STEP on clip that is not steppable will terminate playback
- Fixed after trigger SEEK LEFT/RIGHT/GOTO on the infobar will show PAUSE/STOP icon then only show PLAY icon.
- Fixed hang-up when press PLAY on m3u file (Bug #5000320)
- Fixed issue regarding video zoom/scaling (Bug #5000327)
- Improvements for h264 video frame sequence calculation to handle typical h264 encoding fault
caused by non-standard ripping
- MKV chapter support, use PREV/NEXT key
- Added FLAC metadata display for music playback
- Added shuffle feature for music playlist; press REPEAT to toggle
- Added gapless playback feature for audio playback (first phase)
- only for MP3 and WAV now, and for subsequent files of same format
- cannot seek when prebuffer starts near end of file
- Fixed certain TS video clips cannot do LEFT/RIGHT/GOTO/TIME SEEK seek/resume from bookmark.
- Fixed if huge MKV chapter size causing system error.
- Fixed certain Internet radio cannot play.
- Fixed UPnP-AV (WMP11) playlist item crashes.
- embedded PGS subtitle support for M2TS files (first phase)
- Fixed PGS/M2TS subtitle rendering resolution flaw
- Enabled camcoder AVCHD type detection.
- Added gapless audio support for FLAC format.
- Support for changing subtitle encoding on-the-fly
- in subtitle menu; only for ASCII codepages (Latin1, Greek,
Cyrillic, Turkish, Vietnamese, Thai), GB2312, BIG5, Shift_JIS and UTF-8)
- Fixed missing space with italic subtitle
- Fixed PGS subtitle potential hang.
- Workaround to enable 24Hz at auto framerate sync
- Fixed gapless playback feature for small mp3 file less than 1MB
- Added album art retrieval from FLAC metadata
- Added Brightness, Contrast, Hue and Saturation setting for video
(press Setup during video playback)
- Fixed issue where single file playback could not toggle repeat mode.
- Fixed M2TS PGS subtitle issue
- Workaround WMAPro bitstream output issue
- Added all playable formats allow for audio playlist
- Fixed incomplete FLAC metadata retrieval
- Fixed playlist sometimes does not start from correct file
- Fixed m4a song info and album art display
- Patch Colorspace algorithm (for file playback only)
- Fixed playback failure via certain HTTP server (SwissCenter)
4. Photo app
- Slideshow, new photo info (ISO speed, F number and Exposure time)
- slight modification for info display during video/photo playback.
- Resolved screensaver setting issue after restoring factory setting
- Fixed video scaling info not updated during PAUSE (Bug #5000306)
- Disallow file copy of over 4GB to FAT device (filesystem limitation)
- included kernelmode NTFS read/write driver
- Fixed configure proxy result in error page
- Fixed DVD parental setting cannot be saved
- minor update on Chinese/Japanese language pack
- Fixed HDD name not displayed
- Fixed occasional detection failure of NTFS harddisk
- New network share UI
- Turn on syabas_command_server
- Improve time for NFS (UDP/TCP) client login to non-exist/blocked shares
- Improve time for server discovery utility
- More intelligent handling of protocol type instead of .udp. default
- Torrent client HTTP wget fix
- Network share, number of allowed persistent links has been increased to 20.
- Fixed USB unmount issue
- Fixed issue of incorrect redirection when changing password in NMT Apps page
- Fixed CD status update while opening/closing
- Fixed issue where some servers were missing from the discovery
- press PLAY on non-playable item will instead play from first playable
item in the folder
- Browser user-agent missing closing bracket.
- Added "remove USB device" feature in file mode menu
- For browser to display USB mount point instead of USB name
- browser will stay busy until all images from previous page is loaded
- Fixed file operation delete/copy/newfolder/move/rename/createplaylist does not update the list in UI
- Fixed Internet radio showing image info on front panel LCD
- Fixed SD mode media source listing issue, broken in previous RC release
- Fixed PHF launch without special HTML attributes
- Fixed connection failure if disable SSID broadcast at router and key in SSID manually (Bug #5000331)
- Fixed unable to play Internet radio via MSP when using WiFi (Bug #5000330)
9. UPnP AV
- Resolved photo pause-next will hang the system
- support mp2v m4a mp4 m4v.
- Resolved PlayOn "no content found" problem
- Fixed URL with parameters cannot find extension
10. Web Services
- App Center service
- Official SHOUTcast service added
- Fixed "scroll up" page handling issue.
- Fixed loading wrong saved flash info in SD mode