voor de mensen die geen zin hebben om naar GoT te surfen
- Adjust timing for stability and compatibility
- FSB modes reprogrammed:
"100/100 MHz" changed from 99.6 to 100.9 MHz
"133/133 MHz" changed from 132.77 to 133.9 MHz
No more underclocking by default!
- Several FSB modes added. New list of available modes:
133/133 MHz -> Default modes
66/66 MHz (H/W Trap)
166/166 MHz -> Already present in the "OC" bios
110/110 MHz * (replaces 107/107 from the previous cheepobios)
Please note that the "166 MHz no-boot issue" hasn't been dealt with
in this bios modification. It seems that bios timings need to be adjusted to allow
booting at such speed. This issue could also affect 160/120 and 200/200
- Extra memory settings:
- RAS Precharge Time=2T
- RAS Active Time=4T, 5T
- Full screen logo can be enabled/disabled via bios menu
- A few hidden bios options have been enabled with amibcp. Please notice that none of these settings have been fixed or reprogrammed at all.
- PCI Latency Timer
- PCI IDE busmaster
- PCI slot #1 to #4 IRQ priority
- IO APIC
The default values for these settings, as well as all other settings, remain the same as in the original bios.