Webgui is een contentmanagementsysteem en applicatieframework waarmee een website beheerd en ingericht kan worden zonder dat hiervoor uitgebreide technische kennis nodig is. Het pakket bevat onder andere een fotoalbum, een weblog, een forum, een rss-feedgenerator en een soap-frontend. De ontwikkelaars hebben bètaversie 7.6.3 in de ontwikkeltak uitgebracht en van de volgende lijst met veranderingen sinds de vorige vermelding in de Meuktracker voorzien:
WebGUI 7.6.3 (beta) Released
Includes large improvements to the Syndicated Content asset, fixes to DataForm and SQL Report, and continued improvements to the new Data Table.
WebGUI 7.6.2 (beta) Released
- improved performance of file uploads
- changed format of created uploads locations, avoiding case sensitivity problems
- fixed #8989: Missing profile field "showOnline" for the UsersOnline macro.
- Added DataTable to WebGUI.conf.original
- Added a better mechanism for calculating when content was last modified for cache headers.
- The Syndicated Content asset was rewritten, and now uses 35% less memory and is 400% faster.
- fixed #9025: Testing function of UsersOnline macro fails.
- fixed #9028: Thingy fails when setting values containing single quotes
- fixed #9047: Unable to reorder DataForm tabs
- added: Delete columns from DataTable
- fixed: Now more than one DataTable can be put on a page
- fixed #9002: add a variant in admin product view misses i18n link
- fixed #9034: Removed all instances of srand. This is called implicitily by rand and be dangerous if called mulitple times by the same process.
- fixed: DataForm now allows you to edit existing tabs
- fixed #9064: SQLReport now replaces field name spaces with hyphens for the direct access template params.
Fixes numerous bugs, and adds a number of RFEs, including a simple way to generate site maps and a simple way to create complex tables.
WebGUI 7.6.1 (beta) Released
- fixed: not allowed to add calendar events if in can edit group but not can add event group
- sped up lineage changes significantly
- fixed: site starter fails after site style page
- fixed #8829: moveUp.gif, moveDown.gif missing from uploads
- fixed #8980: possible to execute arbitrary perl code as any user that can upload files
- added extras to user profile fields. these can be accessed using the profile.form.element.extras template variable when editing a profile and the profile.extras field when viewing a profile.
- Added the NotifyAboutThing workflow activity. Use this activity to create workflows for the add / edit / delete workflows for a thingy's things.
- Fixed basic auth to work on WRE demo servers.
- fixed #8839: Documentation is wrong for Stock Ticker
- Added Guid form control.
- Moved Asset ID and Class Name fields to the Meta tab of all assets.
- Made Classname from control a subclass of ReadOnly.
- Added query keys to WebGUI::Crud.
- EMS Saved Address (#8864)
- rfe: Inclusion of UsersOnline macro into the core (#766)
- rfe: Search - Paginate results (#713)
- rfe: Leave Version Tag
- Migrated WebGUI::TabForm to use YUI tabs rather than the old fashioned WebGUI tabs.
- WebGUI::Crud can now automatically resolve differences between its definition and the table schema.
- Fixed a limit bug in the asset discovery service.
- Fixed #8853: link to manageWorkflows is broken
- Added: WebGUI::Pluggable find() and findAndLoad() for easier module loading
- Added RFE #327: Select All button to class list in Search asset
- Fixed #8984: Weather Asset missing hoverhelp
- Fixed #8983: Missing Help in Group Edit screen
- Fixed #8899: Calendar feeds somehow cause edit screen to fail
- Fixed #8891: Calendar still pulls feeds when in trash
- Fixed #8981: style template help -- Macro being replaced
- Fixed #8818: Visitor sends a welcome message
- Added: Google siteindex
Includes fixes for a number of DataForm and Thingy issues, as well as adding web APIs to make it easier to interact with WebGUI through code remotely.
- WebGUI now requires Class::C3 version 0.19 or greater.
- changed: the list of extensions for the export system to pass through unmodified has been moved to the configuration file under the "exportBinaryExtensions" field.
- fixed: some default assets have ids shorter than 22 characters
- fixed: failure when submitting a dataform that sends mail with an empty file field
- fixed: DataForm ignores height on textarea fields
- fixed: DataForm doesn't keep posted values properly when data fails validation
- fixed: Documentation for DataForm and Thingy updated for Possible Values field
- added a new permission denied page for version tag approval
- fixed: Thingy list type form elements do not support key/value pairs (SDH Consulting Group)
- rfe: enable/disable pagination in asset manager (#756)
- Added Comments asset aspect, which allows comments to be added to any asset easily.
- Added comments aspect to wiki.
- Removed cart icon from ViewCart macro.
- Added a basic auth mechanism to WebGUI, which will allow WebGUI to handle authenticated web service queries.
- Updated WebGUI::Shop::PayDriver::processTransaction() to accept a transaction as a param.
- fixed: Select Slider borked in Thingy (SDH Consulting Group)
- fixed: Shortcuts includes HTML head data twice
- fixed: DataForm entry table isn't properly indexed
- fixed: DataForm can't export fields containing newlines
- fixed: UserList templates use incorrect variable names
- fixed: International characters in password prevents login
- fixed: SelectSlider form control is broken
- fixed: testEnvironment.pl can't find WebGUI modules after installing a prerequisite
- fixed: Combo box does not show possible values in Thingy (SDH Consulting Group)
- Added some web services to the Gallery asset to support the use of remote apps to post photos and create albums.
- fixed: Cross site scripting issue on operation pages
- fixed: Search asset shows blank page after searching
- rfe: Updated Thingy's edit instructions and search description fields to HTMLAreas (SDH Consulting Group)
- rfe: Thingy Private Rows (SDH Consulting Group)
- fixed: Shop: Percentage of Weight Shipping Method doesn't work
- fixed #8776: duplicate does not duplicate keywords
- rfe: Thingy: export extra rows, meta data (SDH Consulting Group)
- rfe: Thingy: Max entries per user (SDH Consulting Group)
- Added the Asset Discovery web service content handler.
- fixed: #4174: UserList template show links that should be hidden (Yung Han Khoe)
- fixed #8802: isImage not functioning in Folders
- added RFE #480: Apply button for assets
- fixed #8807: _NewAsset.skeleton out of date
- added: "Duplicate this template and edit" now updates the asset we came from, if any
- fixed #8818: Visitor sends a welcome message
- added: "EditArea" code highlighter and editing tool for WebGUI::Form::Codearea, used in Template, Snippet, SQLReport, and more
- fixed: email password recovery allows sending recovery mail to arbitrary address