Het programma webcamXP stelt je in staat om zonder al te veel problemen je eigen webcamstream te publiceren op het wereld wijde web. Het ondersteunt zo goed als alle webcams via vfw en wdm, maar kan sinds kort ook beelden doorsturen van ip-gebaseerde webcams. Daarnaast kan het programma eventueel ook je webcam aansturen met de pan, tilt en zoom functies, zo worden de Logitech Orbit, Create LiveMotion! en de AXIS 213 PTZ volledig ondersteund. Versie 3.02.190 van webcamXP 2007 is sinds kort beschikbaar en voorzien van de volgende lijst met veranderingen:
- fixed gallery manager issues
- fixed network source not working if computer started more than 20 days ago (weird incorrect variable type issue)
- included examples for HTTP POST on ASP/PHP server
- updated german language (thanks to markus from http://www.webservice-mb.com/)
- fixed not possible to ban ips in MVC mode
- fixed HTTP POST not working (unknown protocol error)
- fixed audio input & format not refreshed properly in menu after a change
- added portuguese translation
Version 3.02 beta:
- multithreaded FTP
- permanant recording for last 24 hours
- 1 audio source per video stream (recording only)
- fixed PTZ mode is lost while recording
- many visual enhancements
Here's the first release of the brand new webcamXP 2007 update, so far the only major change is around FTP which has been totally rewritten.
it has always been slowing down the whole software to use the FTP mode as it was in the same thread as the main interface, now i have separated the FTP thread so it works separately and doesn't alter or slow down any other operation. In case you were using alerts to be uploaded to a web server it should also work much better now. there is now a "FTP UPLOAD" folder in the webcamXP directory, all files that are located in this folder are automatically transfered moved to the server this will also be very usefull for people wishing to upload motion detector movies (feature coming soon as i'm preparing the permamant recording mode).
here's the update, it's not an official one and i won't post it on www.webcamXP.com yet as many other changes are coming shortly.