BulletProof heeft gisteren zijn gelijknamige ftp-client voorzien van een update naar versie 2.56. De download is net iets groter dan 3,5MB en het programma kan dertig dagen worden geprobeerd voordat het moet worden aangeschaft. Het changelog van deze release laat de volgende veranderingen en verbeteringen zien:
Changes in version 2.56:
- Update: Crash-Report, Hooked in a Crash-Report as an ExceptionHandler with Bug-Report Sending (madExcept-PRO, v3.0b)
- Fix: ABORT button, code was not enabled to let it work normally.
- Update: Replaced BarManager for Host/Port/User/Password with one that supported hidding the password (DevExpress converted to Raize)
- Fix: Tools -> Download Options wasn't working, action wasn't connected to code (actionOptionsDownload).
- Fix: Tools -> ASCII File Extensions wasn't working, action wasn't connected to code (actionOptionsASCIIFile)
- Fix: RemoteToolBar's ChangeFolder button wasn't working, action wasn't connect to code (actionRemoteChangeFolder)
- Fix: QueueForDownload button on the Remote-Files (it was issuing a QueueForUpload)
- Fix: Tools -> Export Bookmarks wasn't working, action wasn't connected to code (actionBookmarksExport)
- Code Clean-Up: Refactoring of most constants in which the variable number was not UPPERCASE, unclear naming/function, good stuff (BPCConst)
- Code Clean-Up: Variable Refactoring and un-obfuscatation of code (AC-style) in QueueFiles() and QueueFile()
- Code Clean-Up: Refactoring and normalization of constants (BPCConst)
- Fix: Options -> General Options; the index to checkboxes in this panel were jumbled up and settings were not being saved to the correct variables (BPCSettings)
- Fix: Options -> UI Options; the index to checkboxes in this panel were jumbled up and settings were not being saved to the correct variables (BPCSettings)
- Update: Changed "Show Bookmarks On Startup" to be TRUE on inital install, as most people *need
- Bookmarks as the Toolbar doesn't make sense to them.
- Fix: AccessViolation on leaving the FTP Port field. It was doing some funky typecasting removed in CurSite_PortExt()