Johnny Willemsen stuurde ons de link naar weer nieuwe "Release Candidate" drivers voor Wacom Tablets. De release-notes vertellen alleen de veranderingen t.o.v. de 4.70 drivers. De verschillen tussen de 4.71-3 & 4.71-4 zijn dus niet helemaal duidelijk:
Wacom implemented the following changes and improvements in this driver:
- A problem in driver version 4.70 with double-click assist and erroneous double clicks was resolved.
- A shutdown issue with Windows XP high security settings was resolved.
- Support for the Cintiq 15X was improved.
- A conflict with "Left Handedness" settings in the MS Mouse control panel was resolved.
- A number of smaller compatibility issues with Windows XP were resolved.
- A number of smaller fixes and improvements were implemented in the control panel and installer.
- The control panel icon was changed to show the Intuos2.