SecureFX geeft de gebruiker een versleuteld SSH2 kanaal waarop bestanden uitgewisseld kunnen worden via SFTP en FTP. Erg handig om toe te passen in verschillende geautomatiseerde omgevingen waardoor je geen belangrijke wachtwoorden in platte tekst over de lijn stuurt. Voor meer informatie over de werking van dit programma wijzen we jullie door naar deze pagina. VanDyke Software heeft versie 3.0.4 de deur uitgedaan met de volgende aanpassingen sinds de laatste vermelding in de meuktracker:
- Added the summary transfer information that had been implemented in SecureFX 2.2.9.
- SFTP: When generating a public/private key, if the folder selected to write the key to does not exist, the Key Generation wizard now asks if it should be created.
- If a file was closed within an application such as Word, TextPad, or UltraEdit and then the file was reopened through SecureFX, the application was brought to the foreground, but the file was not opened.
- If the Help button was pressed in the Connect dialog, help was not displayed.
- SecureFX crashed when a file with a timestamp year larger than 2038 was uploaded.
- Under certain circumstances, SecureFX said that it could not integrate with CRT, even though CRT was not installed.
- SFXCL: SFXCL returned success when the configuration folder could not be found.
- Under certain circumstances, migrate failed with a C++ runtime error when upgrading a SecureFX session database that had host keys.
- Cancelling a drag and drop to the Windows desktop left a partial file, which could not be copied over. The original behavior where an error is displayed was restored.
- If the "Save session" option was set in the Quick Connect dialog, the new session was not added to the recently used session list.
- Under certain circumstances, it was not possible to open the Connect dialog from the Activator menu.
- SFXCL: When running in quiet mode, some output was being displayed on the screen.
- In version 3.0.1, if the global option "Use outgoing data connections (PASV)" was not set, FTP downloads failed.
- Canceling a drag and drop to the Windows desktop resulted in an error.
- If SecureFX received a "150" reply from the FTP server after the data socket has received its data and been closed, nothing was displayed in the file pane.
- SSH2: In the Public Key Properties dialog, an identity file could not be selected using the browse button.