JAMF GeForce Tweak Utitliy v3.1 heeft uitgebracht. Met dit progje kun je een groot aantal registry settings van de GeForce drivers aanpassen. Het programma heeft in versie 3.1 RC2 de volgende veranderingen ondergaan:
Version 3.1 RC2:
- Known issues:
The color correction settings do NOT work under W2k/XP.
I know that the Expert Mode sometimes showes one wrong icon. Example: Some entries may only be "1" or "0". When you set such an entry to "2" then the EM should show the icon "=X" that is covered by an orange "!". But as it seems the GTU doesn't like this icon :-(
The GTU sometimes keeps in memory after exit. No idea why.
Database files for Win2k/XP will come with the full GTU 3.1
- I added a new tab: The App Manager tab
This one will create shortcuts which will give you the possibility to launch applications with different tweaking setups.
- small color correction bugfix
- the GTU splash screen did not go away with GTU 3.1 RC1. fixed.
- Small bugfix a the AGP Rate setting. The GTU did show the wrong value.
- added a resolution switcher under the System tab
- new compatibility settings at the System tab (only available with detonator 4 driver)
- added installer
- added link to the GTU forum #2 at the 3D-EGS site.
- added database files for Detonator 20.80 and 21.85 (w9x)
- bugfix at the preset manager: exported files did not save all settings correctly
- all preset files (*.gtu) are now associated with the GTU. You only need to click them in the Explorer and they will be activated.
- resized GTU program client height
- a lot of ppl were asking me how much they can oc their card. Now I made the GTU give a waring when the clockspeeds are greater than 115% or less than 85% of the default values.
- the super7compat option could sometimes show the wrong value - fixed.
- important bugfix at the Expert Mode database file detection
- Preset Manager ui changes and bugfixes
- The Expert Mode did not show negative hex values correctly.
- Fixed a bug that could show strange errors on changing the display driver version in w2k.
- Fixed bug overclocking bug (w2k)