De eerste release candidate van versie 6.40 van NewsBin Pro is beschikbaar gekomen. Met dit programma kunnen bestanden - zoals foto's, films en programma's - van usenet worden gehaald. Nieuw in versie 6.40 is onder andere dat nzb-bestanden die in een specifieke folder worden geplaatst, automatisch worden opgepakt. Verder zijn er verbeteringen in de autopar-functie aangebracht. Het changelog van deze release is hieronder te vinden.
Changes in version 6.40 build 2023 RC 1
- The NZB_ScanFolder, NZBFile, and Folder Mode now auto-upgrades to the new pathing scheme.
- Fixed issue where Read Post Body (Ctrl-R) of zero parters wasn't working.
- Now checks the first chunk against existing file with the same name. If the file is larger and the chunks match up (CRC) finish the download.
- Removed "FilePath" from path expansion. It was both redundant and recursive
- Changed "Filename" to extract the filename from the subject if it's not available as a real filename (typically it won't be).
- Changed "empty post" error so, it doesn't pop the error box.
- Fixed issue where header download with an overlap set wasn't show accurate new post counts.
- Failed list now purges automatically instead of growing indefinitely.
- Fixed issues when the download path doesn't have a drive letter set.
- Made a change so that if no groups.db3 is found on startup, Newsbin will download the groups list.
- Improved display list speed for groups list.
- Improved speed of "Delete all Posts by Poster" while the post list is loading.
- New feature to optionally prompt on exit from Newsbin. Set under Options/Confirmation Windows.
- Made internal changes to speed loading and processing of headers and NZB's.
- Fixed issue with Post Properties and load NZB using the new header holder.
- All source files are now added to the signature check after AutoPAR finishes with them - need checking
- Fixed issue where files weren't getting cleaned up when QPMS files need to be repaired.
- Fixed a rare case where some files were not assembling.
- Fixed issue where switching between Internet and Local searching would reset the Search in Groups setting.
- Autoload NZB now obeys the main NZB Filter if a specific one isn't set. Also fixed issue where Unrar path wasn't obeyed.
- Change in the TCP Interface to use the new "NZB Autoload" folders instead of the old ones.
|13:19||Google Chrome 21.0.1180.81|
|12:56||Avast Antivirus 7.0.1466|