Overclockers' Workbench heeft nog wat coole info over de Abit BP6. Eet dit:
The BP6 has variable dividers instead of fixed ones e.g. 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 for different FSB. Yet to confirm.
- Updates to ABIT BP6 specs - overclocker 6:47pm (Singapore time)
If you have been following the discussions in the forums and newsgroups, you have noticed that there is a great interest on this board that is to be released in a weeks' time. Here are some updates and corrections to what I have posted earlier on from different sources.
This board supports two Celerons but it can also function with a single Celeron processor.
External Clock FSBs are as follows :
- 66, 72, 75, 78, 80, 82 ~100 (at 1Mhz steppings), 124 and 133Mhz (I have confirmed this settings with ABIT). The previous posting of having 2Mhz steppings from 100~110Mhz is not correct.
- 66 ~ 91 (1/2), 92 ~ 100 (1/2), 124 (1/4), 133 (1/4)
Both CPUs can have separate CPU voltages.
Turbo Frequency is to increase FSB by 2.5% instead of 3%.
Uses HPT 366 Ultra ATA/66 Chipset.
- IDE 1/2 : UDMA/33, IDE 3/4 : UDMA/66
- Supports up to 4 UDMA/33 drives + 4 UDMA/66 drives
Supports Wake On Lan, Keyboard, Mouse
Check Overclockers' Workbench voor een screenshot van Softmenu op de BP6.