Check trouwens ook Perfect Copy even, dit is een reuzehandig progje voor de beginnende burners. Je hoeft er alleen maar even in te stellen welke kopieerbeveiliging op de CD staat (achter te komen via Copy Protection Detector) en de opties van CloneCD worden automatisch ingesteld":
- More CD-Readers and CD-Writers are supported (see below).
- Hardware requirements updated.
- Improved task scheduler to reduce buffer under runs.
- Improved caching to reduce buffer under runs.
- Improved reading of 16 byte subchannel data for drives, that don't read 96 bytes subchannel data (e.g., TEAC 532E-B, TEAC 532S)
- CloneCD checks, if Image files will fit on destination disk, before reading is started.
- CloneCD issues a warning message, if the selected Fast Error Skip settings are not supported by the CD-Reader.
- CloneCD will no longer delete the partial image files after a "CD-Reader not compatible" error.
- Improved Fast Error Skip Settings Online Help.
- Reduced time to start CloneCD.
- Minor cosmetic changes
Compatibility fixes and improvements:
- RICOH 7080A Writer now officially supported (A very good CloneCD reader, too!). Firmware 1.10 or better is required!
- RICOH 9060A Writer now officially supported. Firmware 1.60 or better is required!
- WAITEC CD-R WT3284 Writer now officially supported. Firmware 1.07 or better is required!
- WAITEC CD-R WT2082 Writer now officially supported. Firmware 1.04 or better is required!
- HP CD-Writer 8290i: Added improved Fast Error Skip and reading of Subchannel Data from Data Tracks (BETA feature)
- TEAC 532S: Added reading of Subchannel Data
- TOSHIBA XM-6401B: Added reading of Audio Data (BETA feature)
- More SCSI CD-ROMs supported (e.g., Toshiba XM-6401B, TEAC 532S)
- SONY CRX120E, HP 8200i:
Fixed problem of not ejecting media after burn (again...).
- SAMSUNG DVD (maybe others, too):
Fixed problem of locked CD tray.
- DirectCD compatibility:
Fixed problem of Eject button press not recognized.
- Windows 2000:
I/O Routines optimized.
- Windows NT:
Fixed "blue screen of death" crash, when accessing ATAPI drives when DMA has been enabled with the DMACheck utility. It should now be safe to use DMA with CloneCD under Windows NT.
- Fixed various problems of the Read-Engine, when the reading drive only supports reading of 16 bytes subchannel data.
- If you minimize CloneCD during read/write/copy by right clicking the icon in the taskbar (very cool with the new % display) and the operation is finished, CloneCD's window management was confused and you needed to exit CloneCD. This problem is fixed.
- The "Bad Sector Scanner" didn't work as expected with several drives (Plextor Burners & CD-ROMs, HP-Burners), if Fast Error Skip or reading of Subchannel Data from Data Tracks was on, Error Correction set to "None" or "Software" and the retry count greater than zero.
Check deze page om te downloaden.