Compatibility fixes and improvements:
- Improved Software Error Correction for better read results
- Increased write speed to 2x, when CloneCD is running in Demo Mode
- Progress is now displayed in the program icon in the task bar. Now you can monitor the progress, even if CloneCD is minimized.
- Added Options to fine-tune Fast Error Skip settings
- Type of Error Correction can now be specified (None, Software or Hardware)
- Number of read retries can now be specified
- Added Help for Sound Settings
- Read Speed Settings can be selected easier
- Minor cosmetic changes
[break]Damn, de volgende versie is inderdaad ook alweer uit. Versie 126.96.36.199 fixt een kleine bug:[/break]
- Toshiba CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMs:
In certain situations, the improved Fast Error Skip speed was a little bit too fast, and the drive read unreliable. The default settings for these drives are now more conservative, but you can use the new "Fast Error Skip" fine tuning to push your drive to the limit if you like.
- Plextor CD-ROMs, Plextor CD-Writers, SONY CD-Writer CRX-120E, CRX-140E/S, CRX-145E/S, HP CD-Writer 8200i, 8210i, 9100i, 9110i, 9200i, 9210i, 9300i, 9310i:
The defaults for "Fast Error Skip" haven't changed, but if you have scratched or otherwise damaged disks, you can increase the retry count with the new "Fast Error Skip" fine tuning options.
- Plextor PX-R820:
To fully evaluate CloneCD with this writer, the demo write speed has been increased to 2x.
- Fixed startup problem with certain configurations introduced in CloneCD 188.8.131.52
Check de CloneCD website voor meer info.