Brupje attendeert ons op de vierde release candidate van snIco Edit 2.0. Dit programma is in staat om (bewegende) icons te maken en aan te passen. In deze release zijn de volgende aanpassingen doorgevoerd:
Version 2.0 Release candidate 4:
- BUG: Moving up/down in the popuplist on ANI files gave access voilation.
- BUG: resizing/importing an image with 8bit transparency would result in a 1bit transparency.
- BUG: importing jpeg files wouldn't resize correctly
- BUG: importing to current image opened a image window
- Bug: ANI files wouldn't load color blue
- BUG: Access voilation when switching from large ani file to small ani files solved.
- BUG: Pasting without a raster form present caused an access voilation.
- BUG: Effects / colordepth was not translated.
- BUG: If the width of the icon was larger then the height the icon would draw strange in the iconlist.
- BUG: If in the export dialog no other colordepth was selected the image would export as 32 bit.
- Added help file 1.0
- BUG: Rectangular selection doesn't fit in the toolsettings window
- Warning about changing a color in the palette in <24 bit icons is only showed once if the user pessed yes.
- < 24 bit color images show in statusbar the palette index of an color.
- Added help file version 1.0