De wijzigingen in deze versie:
- You can force the GTU to use older NVidia cards by starting it with the command line switch "/all". (This is something that works since GTU v. 2.6 but I forgot to mention it in the last release ...)
- Modified & renamed the "Antialias Dynamic FPS" option. This is a very interesting feature of the drivers: With this option you are able to define the minumum desired framerate when using FSAA. Example: You enter a value of "30". Now the driver decides which FSAA mode it uses, to achieve your 30 fps.
- If no Nvidia adapter can be found the GTU automatically tries to find one with the "/old"-option.
- The old help system has been replaced by a new one: Now you can find the hints for all the options in the statusbar
- The statusbar has a 2nd funtion: It confirmes the changes the user has done.
- In order to make the GTU enable the Stereo support in OpenGL I removed the auto-enable of the StereoConvergence option. Thanks to Toxic-X of Stereovision.net - he always keeps me updated with good information on the Stereo settings... :-)
- Under the Import/Export-tab the GTU shows form where you imported your settings
- some code optimisations
- The most wanted feature (as I have noticed) for the GTU has been implemented: At its 1st startup the GTU saves all current NVidia settings. To bring your system back to the pre-GTU state you need to press the "Pre-GTU system state"-button.
- New Options:
(The blue ones only work with 10.xx drivers)
- BETA General: DisableTVOverscan, TwinViewDisabled, Nv11DVIConnectorOnly, TVOutOnPrimary, DisableTVClockInversion
- BETA OpenGL:
- BETA Direct3D:
CycleFrustumAdjust, NoOrthoStereo, LaserSightEnabled, LaserSightProperty