Op de site van Logitech is versie 9.79 van de MouseWare-drivers verschenen. Compatibiliteit is verzekerd met Windows 98/Me/2K/XP, de Nederlandstalige versie is hier te downloaden. Wie de Engelstalige versie prefereert kan hier terecht. De driver is ook beschikbaar in dertien andere talen op deze pagina. Logitech leverde geen changelog maar wel de volgende notes:
- If you use a Cordless Desktop keyboard that uses iTouch™ software and you are upgrading MouseWare, it is recommended you also upgrade to the latest version of iTouch.
- The F1 - F12 button assignments have been removed. These can now be programmed (as well as many other keys) using the new "Keystroke" button assignment.
- MouseWare does NOT currently support Windows Server® 2003. Your Logitech pointing device will function with its native drivers.
- Serial Mice users under Windows XP: MouseWare does not support any serial pointing devices under Windows® XP. A Logitech mouse connected to the serial port will function with native drivers, but it will not be displayed in the MouseWare control center and you will not be able to program the buttons.
- C-Series device users: C-Series mice are not supported under Windows XP, Windows 2000 or Windows ME when connected to the serial port. C-Series devices can be identified by the following model numbers (M/N), located on the bottom of the device: T-CA1, C7, CA, CC, and CE. Please note the CA and the CE are combination devices and will function on the PS/2 port.