Op de site Singer's Creations vond Arno een update van Weather Watcher, te weten 5.2. WW is in staat om het actueel weerbericht te laten zien van verschillende plaatsen op de wereld. De nieuwe 5.2-release is vanaf deze mirror neer te halen en kent de volgende veranderingen ten opzichte van de vorige versie:
- In "Tray Icon" area of the Options, the "Never display tenths place" checkbox was not remembering setting -- Fixed!
- In "Tray Icon" area of the Options, the "Flash icon/show popup when new weather alert is retrieved" checkbox was not remembering setting -- Fixed!
- Added "Last Observed" and "Last Downloaded" to "Tray Tooltip" area of the Options.
- Tray tooltip barometer was shortened -- now shows "+" or "-" to denote "and rising" or "and falling".
- Fixed skin loading "Automation error" message.
- Added option to "Refresh wallpaper" in the WW system tray menu.
- Added option in "Tray Icon" area of Options to change the tray icon color when it's negative. You can also remove the negative symbol.
- Fixed reported freezing problems -- apparently was using a lot of CPU time and then had to be closed via the Task Manager.
- Change wording to read "Last downloaded" instead of "Last observed" at the bottom of the Hourly, Daily, and Detailed forecasts.
- "City Code" section of Options was not always loading the city code when opened -- Fixed!
- Forecasts wouldn't download properly if the Detailed forecast was not selected in the "On Download" section of the Options -- Fixed!
- Severe alert was not always refreshing properly -- Fixed!